• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Hungary ;-)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah, but that contradict the wish of Ukraine to join Nato. And you do now what happens if Nato attacks Russia or so in reverse?

So yes, Ukraine wants to be safe and join Nato.
Ukraine needs to join the European Union before joining the NATO.
So the EU will cleanse the country from corrupt people, and from bribed rulers.

No corruption...in Ukraine.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That should have happen before 2014. If Putin had asked for that for the 5 regions and a general vote on membership of Nato, he would have gotten his will.

Stoltenberg said that the war started in 2014...and since 2014 NATO have been aiding and abetting Ukrainians.

So it's the NATO who want to use Ukraine as pawn to attack and conquer Russia...not the other way around.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Stoltenberg said that the war started in 2014...and since 2014 NATO have been aiding and abetting Ukrainians.

So it's the NATO who want to use Ukraine as pawn to attack and conquer Russia...not the other way around.

How did the war start and how did it involve the 5 regions?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, if it is anything like one of his proposal for peace talks, then it is in effect a defacto surrender of Ukraine.
He demanded as a precondition for peace talks that Ukraine moved out of all 4 regions and dismantled their military forces in toto. Then they could talk peace.

Maybe, although at this point, he may be willing to drop that demand. We're not necessarily just dealing with Putin's demands, but with Russian demands, as I think Putin is under a great deal of pressure from his own faction to get them out of the mess that they're in. I don't believe he's entirely his own man at this point. China could also be exerting pressure from behind the scenes. But even then, I don't think it's realistic to believe that the Russians would totally give in, even if Putin is drummed out of power.

Both sides might have to make some concessions, and neither side will likely get everything they want. But that's often how peace settlements are forged.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
How did the war start and how did it involve the 5 regions?
The Kiev regime started harassing and discriminating against Russian speaking people in Ukraine.
The separatists fought for independence and the Kiev regime started killing the separatists.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Maybe, although at this point, he may be willing to drop that demand. We're not necessarily just dealing with Putin's demands, but with Russian demands, as I think Putin is under a great deal of pressure from his own faction to get them out of the mess that they're in. I don't believe he's entirely his own man at this point. China could also be exerting pressure from behind the scenes. But even then, I don't think it's realistic to believe that the Russians would totally give in, even if Putin is drummed out of power.

Both sides might have to make some concessions, and neither side will likely get everything they want. But that's often how peace settlements are forged.

Well, I am not going to speculate on that as I have no insight into that. But yes, it would seem that a compromise will have to be done.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The EU can be the promoter of a treaty of peace and supervise these referendums in those four regions.
Donbas, Zaporozhe, Kharkiv.
The EU will prevent any kind of coercion and intimidation.
And if they declined to join Russia, would Putin respect that outcome? I doubt it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What wars were started by NATO?
Well...the NATO started the Iraqi War on the basis of fake evidence.
The fake vial.