• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Hungary ;-)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Well...the NATO started the Iraqi War on the basis of fake evidence.
The fake vial.

Yes and for that follows that Russia is physically incapable of starting wars. God has in fact made the world so that the USSR/Russia couldn't start wars and it has always been so. That is the truth as from God, right?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes and for that follows that Russia is physically incapable of starting wars. God has in fact made the world so that the USSR/Russia couldn't start wars and it has always been so. That is the truth as from God, right?
Then the NATO is the pot that calls the kettle (Russia) black.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It suffices me that God knows the Truth and will judge Ukrainians accordingly.

I can bring you dozens of pieces of evidence, you will probably ignore them.

No direct Ukrainian or Russian sources. They are both biased and doesn't count as reliable.
And please give a direct source from God. As if you were in a court of law and would give evidence for God's truth. You are a lawyer and you know what that entails.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
If all members counted.. then we would understand Hungary's plight.
Do you understand Hungary's plight?

Well, for certain decisions it is a majority of all members and not just what Hungary wants. And please explain Hungary's plight with a neutral non-YouTube source.
And please quote the EU constitution about the special status of Italy. And how they are special and need special consideration?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well, for certain decisions it is a majority of all members and not just what Hungary wants. And please explain Hungary's plight with a neutral non-YouTube source.
And please quote the EU constitution about the special status of Italy. And how they are special and need special consideration?
I was speaking of Germany.
Germany cannot and will not allow that the weapons given to Ukraine are used for a war of aggression.
Article 26.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Make whatever you want of it.

The ICC put out a warrant for Putin's arrest, which Mongolia was obligated to carry out, but did not do so during Putin's recent visit. Of course, Mongolia is in a tight spot, sandwiched in between Russia and China like that.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You understand that the world is not just pure black and white, right? When it comes to countries and their behaviour over time, it is not that simple and that includes Russia.
Yes...I know...
the USA can do anything, while Russia can do nothing.
Because USA is God, while Russia is manure.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I was speaking of Germany.
Germany cannot and will not allow that the weapons given to Ukraine are used for a war of aggression.
Article 26.

You are not that court and you have already admitted they haven't ruled on it. So you do your standard trick of double contradictory claims, when it suits you. You learn and then you un-learn.