• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Hungary ;-)

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
They attacked Kursk.
And they didn't attack soldiers. They attacked civilians.
That violates article 26 and if they keep giving warfare to that former comedian, they are really defacing the Constitutional Order of Germany.
That only happened last month.
You were spouting your nonsense long before that.

And I'm not going to allow you to deflect from that fact with controversial lies about it either.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Did you even read the post you were replying to?

If it is a proper legal vote, then it is what it is.
That's not what it was in Ukraine, which is why only countries like North Korea recognized it.

Italy didn't recognize it either, did they?
Let's repeat the referendums.
We can even repeat them 100 times.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That only happened last month.
You were spouting your nonsense long before that.

And I'm not going to allow you to deflect from that fact with controversial lies about it either.
It changed everything.
Our Ministry of Defense totally changed its stance, after Kursk was attacked.

Tell this to the banking élites of Brussels...and tell them to abandon all hope.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The US.

Not NATO.

Just because a country is a member of NATO, that doesn't mean that everything said country does is done "by NATO".

Iraq wasn't a NATO operation.
Even worse.
It means that in order to wage wars, the USA are disposed to lie and to deceive.
Tell me one single reason why I should believe them that they side with Ukraine because they are philanthropists?

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It changed everything.
Our Ministry of Defense totally changed its stance, after Kursk was attacked.

Tell this to the banking élites of Brussels...and tell them to abandon all hope.
Doubling down on the lies I see.

I can only repeat myself... You were claiming these supposed "constitution violations" long before any incursion into Russia by Ukraine.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter what Ukrainians do there either. The weapons supplied by Germany and alike may only be used in defense of Ukraine, on Ukrainian soil.
Meaning it's defensive in nature and not "to wage a war of aggression".