• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Hungary ;-)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have always pointed out that it was elitist groups who probably make up the 0.0002% of the US population-
So are you saying I am not allowed to speak of this 0.0002 %? ;)
You know what I'm talking about. It's things like straight guys being pariah, Americans wanting to go to war against Putin and wouldn't mind if Europe gets nuked.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
42 pro-Russian separatists died in that building.
Did they commit suicide?
Or were they killed?

We will take it one section at a time:
"In early 2014, there were clashes between rival groups of protestors in the Ukrainian city of Odesa, during the pro-Russian unrest that followed the Ukrainian Revolution.[21][22] The street clashes were between pro-revolution ('pro-Maidan') protesters and anti-revolution ('anti-Maidan'), pro-Russian protesters. Violence erupted on 2 May, when a 'United Ukraine' rally of about 2,000 was attacked by about 300 pro-Russian separatists.[23] Stones, petrol bombs and gunfire were exchanged. A pro-Russian gunman shot dead a pro-Ukraine protester.[24] Another pro-Ukraine activist and four pro-Russia activists were shot dead in the clashes.[25][26][27][28] The pro-Ukraine group then moved to dismantle a pro-Russian protest camp in Kulykove Pole, causing some pro-Russian activists to barricade themselves in the nearby Trade Unions House. Shots were fired from the building at the pro-Ukraine group,[24] and the pro-Ukrainians attempted to storm the building, which caught fire as the two groups threw petrol bombs at each other.[29][30][31]"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We will take it one section at a time:
"In early 2014, there were clashes between rival groups of protestors in the Ukrainian city of Odesa, during the pro-Russian unrest that followed the Ukrainian Revolution.[21][22] The street clashes were between pro-revolution ('pro-Maidan') protesters and anti-revolution ('anti-Maidan'), pro-Russian protesters. Violence erupted on 2 May, when a 'United Ukraine' rally of about 2,000 was attacked by about 300 pro-Russian separatists.[23] Stones, petrol bombs and gunfire were exchanged. A pro-Russian gunman shot dead a pro-Ukraine protester.[24] Another pro-Ukraine activist and four pro-Russia activists were shot dead in the clashes.[25][26][27][28] The pro-Ukraine group then moved to dismantle a pro-Russian protest camp in Kulykove Pole, causing some pro-Russian activists to barricade themselves in the nearby Trade Unions House. Shots were fired from the building at the pro-Ukraine group,[24] and the pro-Ukrainians attempted to storm the building, which caught fire as the two groups threw petrol bombs at each other.[29][30][31]"
The fact that those people were not rescued by firefighters clearly shows that the Government wanted them dead.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The fact that those people were not rescued by firefighters clearly shows that the Government wanted them dead.

That doesn't follow as there were people with guns around. It is standard firefighter practice to not to go to fire, where they can get in danger due to attackers being present.
Now to know what you claim you have to give evidence, including the actual rules of how to respond in such cases and what the actual firefighter have to say.

Since you understand logic, here is your invalid deduction:
P1: The firefighter didn't put out the fire.
C: That is because the government want them dead.
You have studied philosophy and you know that is not a valid deduction. Try again.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That doesn't follow as there were people with guns around. It is standard firefighter practice to not to go to fire, where they can get in danger due to attackers being present.
Now to know what you claim you have to give evidence, including the actual rules of how to respond in such cases and what the actual firefighter have to say.

Since you understand logic, here is your invalid deduction:
P1: The firefighter didn't put out the fire.
C: That is because the government want them dead.
You have studied philosophy and you know that is not a valid deduction. Try again.
I don't need to convince you.
I know several lawyers who have got documents, testimonies, and recordings from Odesa.
They are preserved in a safe place.
Period.
Okay...I respect your opinion. :)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I hope this isn't censored too.

Okay, now he then have to convince both parties to do as he wants in regards to achieve peace. But he can't demand that they must do so, because he says so.
So in the end, it comes down to the 2 parties in the war and to a lesser part, their allies.
If a neutral 3rd party is needed, then the 2 parties must agree on that.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Okay, now he then have to convince both parties to do as he wants in regards to achieve peace. But he can't demand that they must do so, because he says so.
So in the end, it comes down to the 2 parties in the war and to a lesser part, their allies.
If a neutral 3rd party is needed, then the 2 parties must agree on that.
I hope Denmark didn't outlaw Orban...for his "pro-peace" views... ;)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I don't need to convince you.
I know several lawyers who have got documents, testimonies, and recordings from Odesa.
They are preserved in a safe place.
Period.
Okay...I respect your opinion. :)

Yeah, I don't respect you or your opinion, because I don't do respect as such. I accept you as a fellow human with rights and all that. But I neither respect or disrespect you. As for trust, I don't trust you. Make of that what you want.

Give me a link to a text that is not from you. What you write, I don't trust when it is not about you. Report me if you feel like it or put me on ignore or whatever. No smile for you.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
In Europe something incredibly modern and democratic exists, called referendum.

Those four regions made referendums, deciding to be independent from Kiev.
You can repeat the referendum 100 times, if you wish.
We only need to repeat it once legally.
Which is to say: all actual inhabitants get to choose freely, with UN supervision and without staring down the barrel of a gun. Like last time.