• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Posing with an African elephant at the zoological center:

IMG_0399_zps5d119487.jpg

Wherenextcolumbus

Picture taken yesterday (so very recent) Sorry the lightening is bad it's really orange, it was taken inside in the evening that is why.
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Bismillah

Submit
Thanks guys but that's actually my grandfather :) (funnily enough random people are always complimenting his beard haha)

I don't take too many pictures, but here's a pic of me and my parents at my HS graduation three years agao

3Tl9wIt.jpg

p.s what zoo is that caladan

edit:
I.S.L.A.M617 said:
lmao

Last edited:

Aquitaine

Picture taken yesterday (so very recent) Sorry the lightening is bad it's really orange, it was taken inside in the evening that is why.
Moderator cut: image removed

You've got flexible wrists!

Bismillah said:

I was going to say!
When you posted that photo of your grandad I couldn't believe it. I always presumed you to be a young'un like me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Look at this. It's so...old. I was like...9 or 10 or something...I really wish my hair was still this long...:sad:

Attachments

• Beckywolfy.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 284

Draka

Wonder Woman
Look at this. It's so...old. I was like...9 or 10 or something...I really wish my hair was still this long...:sad:

You reminded me of old pics I had of me when my hair was longer. I went to go dig some out. You think you have a difference in hair length? :p Check out the difference between this pic (granted it's all curled up here) and my avie of me now. Talk about chopping it all off. :areyoucra

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 266

Draka

Wonder Woman
See what happens when I go delving around in old pics? I find my kitties!

Attachments

• MissySpaz.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 262

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
You reminded me of old pics I had of me when my hair was longer. I went to go dig some out. You think you have a difference in hair length? :p Check out the difference between this pic (granted it's all curled up here) and my avie of me now. Talk about chopping it all off. :areyoucra
But you're beautiful either way. :D

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys but that's actually my grandfather :) (funnily enough random people are always complimenting his beard haha)

I don't take too many pictures, but here's a pic of me and my parents at my HS graduation three years agao

3Tl9wIt.jpg
Haha, I was like, "Uh, did he post the wrong picture or does he have the wrong age set up on his account!? Which one is wrong? Should I ask about it!?"