• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Me building a kayak trailer a couple of years ago:

welding1004.jpg

Do you go kayaking often?

My best friend Amie with Huey and Boss Duck in the background:

ph3938.jpg

cute. What breed is she?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Kathryn your family is sooooooooooo awesome looking! I normally don't like spawn but I want to hug all those cute kids, and you too! haha.

znew4.jpg

znew7.jpg

Cutie - patooty - whatever that means! (Hope it's not something racy, because when you think about it...it could be!)

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
Awesome. She looks happy :D. I've never really got into kayaking. It was quite enjoyable when I got the chance though

My boat is a fishing kayak. Not a very expensive one, but it does the job.

I also have a two-man, sit-on top. The nice thing about kayaking is that there are no boat registration fees, you can put it in the water almost anywhere and it's fun. I've had the kayak in the picture in water only 3 inches deep in a stream only a little wider than the boat. Once I went upstream as far as I could, I hopped out, turned it around and made my way back to the lake. As Amie says, "Rots o' fun! Ruff!"

Kathryn

My boat is a fishing kayak. Not a very expensive one, but it does the job.

I also have a two-man, sit-on top. The nice thing about kayaking is that there are no boat registration fees, you can put it in the water almost anywhere and it's fun. I've had the kayak in the picture in water only 3 inches deep in a stream only a little wider than the boat. Once I went upstream as far as I could, I hopped out, turned it around and made my way back to the lake. As Amie says, "Rots o' fun! Ruff!"

That sounds like a blast! I have a nice little canoe and I love it because I can get it up into all sorts of tight little places, but a kayak sounds even better!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
534959_10151098887349377_792524376_13448437_74566263_n.jpg

Grandkids with their great granddaddy (my dad!)

Hey Kathryn, I gotta ask: are those real bullet holes in your Dad's Willy?

(the "Willy" is the jeep they're all sitting in, just so our more imaginative members don't get the wrong idea)

Kathryn

Hey Kathryn, I gotta ask: are those real bullet holes in your Dad's Willy?

(the "Willy" is the jeep they're all sitting in, just so our more imaginative members don't get the wrong idea)

LOL I have no idea but I rather doubt it, even though it is "the real McCoy."

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
That sounds like a blast! I have a nice little canoe and I love it because I can get it up into all sorts of tight little places, but a kayak sounds even better!

Very similar experiences. Kayaks, being made of plastic, are a little cheaper and more flexible. I bought both of mine off Craigslist for less than $300 each. Some can be had for about $100.