• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

tumblr_mllum2nPjb1qkv26fo1_1280.jpg

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
2014-11-07_20-03-07_116.jpg

This it's the view from my house, standing on the back deck, facing north. to the East you can see the town belt, which is full of birds, walking tracks, mountain biking tracks, parks, lookouts. There's a rope swing somewhere in there too. I like to sit here and watch the planes come in from the north, or leave in that direction - depending on wind. You may be able to spot a glimpse of our harbour, and the cranes in the docks. Trees block the view to the northwest, but if they weren't there you'd see I live only a 15-20 min walk to the cbd. Yet it's quiet enough that at night time I hear moreporks calling from the town belt.

Been debating changing up my hair from shoulder-length brown to a short choppy black. Did it. Not the best cut I think I've had, but will learn things to do with it. I now present, in my ever pale skin glory...Snow White.:p

View attachment 6820
Let it grow longer and then put it up in a bun.You have a nice face.Get that hair out of the way.

Last edited:

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Awesome hair color.Cheer up,it's only snow.
Okay, snow can be fun in small quantities, but the winters up here are long, dark and much too cold. The snow reminds me I won't see the sun for three or four months and that soon we'll be dropping to temperatures way belong -10'C (it easily gets -20'C on a clear February day). The darkness gets to you, the cold gets to you, and eventually the snow gets to you too as everything that isn't pathways is covered in over a meter of snow. The snow is simply a herald of the misery.

Okay, snow can be fun in small quantities, but the winters up here are long, dark and much too cold. The snow reminds me I won't see the sun for three or four months and that soon we'll be dropping to temperatures way belong -10'C (it easily gets -20'C on a clear February day). The darkness gets to you, the cold gets to you, and eventually the snow gets to you too as everything that isn't pathways is covered in over a meter of snow. The snow is simply a herald of the misery.

I see now why everybody in Alaska is an alcoholic.:(

Draka

Wonder Woman
Let it grow longer and then put it up in a bun.You have a nice face.Get that hair out of the way.
That's just a matter of barrettes, hair bands, ear tucking and other style choices. I have pic with the hair back out of my face more, but I rather think I look like a kid in it :p. Not that that's bad when nearly 40. ;) Thanks for the compliment though.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member