• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Your cat looks strangled?
:p
I had snapped a couple pics before then when he was more settled but not looking at the camera. Then this last one he started to move forward and up but was looking at the camera finally so...I kept this one. :p

Would I be in trouble if I say I think you're beautiful?
Perhaps if it were not true.....

The right side of my face thanks you both, my left side says...hahaha just wait.

Princeps Eugenius

What the hell? my cat looks exactly like that! Also a male cat but only 1 year old.
Here is a pic, but he doesnt look directly at the cam here and is kind of disturbed by the camera. If you look in his face in a normal situation he resembles the cat above alot. Perhaps he doesnt have as much white fur in his face as the above cat though.

Attachments

• 909d61ccf257ce86175db6d4201a19f45b48a7f3.jpg
    909d61ccf257ce86175db6d4201a19f45b48a7f3.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 144

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I had snapped a couple pics before then when he was more settled but not looking at the camera. Then this last one he started to move forward and up but was looking at the camera finally so...I kept this one. :p

The right side of my face thanks you both, my left side says...hahaha just wait.

My late wife was always concious of a long Tb scar from behind her ear down her neck.
She had to show it to me before I even noticed it, I never saw it again in 43 years.
We see people as we want to see them. It is the way it works.

Draka

Wonder Woman
My late wife was always concious of a long Tb scar from behind her ear down her neck.
She had to show it to me before I even noticed it, I never saw it again in 43 years.
We see people as we want to see them. It is the way it works.
I was just joking really, though I am self-conscious about my left ear a bit honestly. When I was born the doctors used forceps and I guess one caught on my ear and damaged it. It sticks out further than the other and the top is flat instead of rolled and thus has a bit of a point to it. I've heard the joke that I look half-elf. :p

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I was just joking really, though I am self-conscious about my left ear a bit honestly. When I was born the doctors used forceps and I guess one caught on my ear and damaged it. It sticks out further than the other and the top is flat instead of rolled and thus has a bit of a point to it. I've heard the joke that I look half-elf. :p

I don't believe about the forceps at all . I am sure you are a leprechaun. As must be your daughter.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

No, I saw another pic of you with both sides of your face. I do think you are beautiful. On the other had tho, I think your spirit is beautiful too.

Now, let's go back to strangle cats :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
No, I saw another pic of you with both sides of your face. I do think you are beautiful. On the other had tho, I think your spirit is beautiful too.

Now, let's go back to strangle cats :D
Now now, my hubby is a member here too, let's keep the compliments and flirtations to PMs shall we? :kissingheart:

In honesty, thank you. I'm flattered. It's not something I hear a lot. :blush:

And I never strangled my fur-baby. Loved that boy for 15 yrs until the day he left me and I still do. :greenheart:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Now now, my hubby is a member here too, let's keep the compliments and flirtations to PMs shall we? :kissingheart:

In honesty, thank you. I'm flattered. It's not something I hear a lot. :blush:

And I never strangled my fur-baby. Loved that boy for 15 yrs until the day he left me and I still do. :greenheart:

PM's, here I come :D
Just kidding, don't want my rear kicked :p
And you're welcome. I was only stating the truth :)
Sorry about your cat. I didn't know and got carried away with that joke.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Okay, since there seemed to be some discussion in the chatroom of my hair color in that other pic I posted in the village idiot thread I thought I'd do this. That pic is from last year when I had a thing about trying red, didn't care for it really. So here is that one and one I just took a few minutes ago side by side with a much more natural hair color. ;) (the lighting is way different in both but oh well. :p)
comparison.jpg

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Okay, since there seemed to be some discussion in the chatroom of my hair color in that other pic I posted in the village idiot thread I thought I'd do this. That pic is from last year when I had a thing about trying red, didn't care for it really. So here is that one and one I just took a few minutes ago side by side with a much more natural hair color. ;) (the lighting is way different in both but oh well. :p)
View attachment 11391
No one tells you you're beautiful you say?
You're an angel!
I think your natural hair color is beautiful too.