• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
This one is a bit more up to date. It's a fatter me. :D

3464%3A%3B468%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3242%3E855%3E474%3EWSNRCG%3D3233578%3B8%3B95%3Cnu0mrj

Yerda

Veteran Member

Left to right: Jim (BellaHouston), Mik (just Mik), Scott (Sog Champers), right behind him is Daniel (Glenwise, Shanks, Slugworth), left again is curls himself Laurie (Frodo, Pablo Aimar), then myself (Me), Craig (Craggis, Cragmire, Waffles, Padraig Post), and a salt bin. The salt bin isn't actually one of our friends we just dragged him in for the pic, he didn't like us much.

Taken at High Street Station, Glasgow, by Jim.

(Click the pic).

standing_alone

Yeah, I'm finally posting my ugly self on here. Enjoy!

Sorry that it's so big. It's the smallest I could get it where the picture was still clear - which I guess is to the viewer's disadvantage. I'm so terrible with technology. :eek:

joeboonda

mike%20and%20kids%20in%20tree.jpg

Well, this is me and my 3 children in a tree at the Grand Canyon a couple summers ago. My wife took the picture so she's not in it. Both of my boys' hair is way longer now, lol, but mine is about the same. Kinda rough pic, maybe I will try to get a better one.

Judgement Day

joeboonda said:
Well, this is me and my 3 children in a tree at the Grand Canyon a couple summers ago. My wife took the picture so she's not in it. Both of my boys' hair is way longer now, lol, but mine is about the same. Kinda rough pic, maybe I will try to get a better one.
Thats quite a big tree, what were you doin' up there :)?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
joeboonda said:
mike%20and%20kids%20in%20tree.jpg

Why do you have a gear shift in your pocket? LOL.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Edit:

I deleted by last comment Joe...hope you didn't read it. :D I've seen your sense of humor and thought you would get it but now I decided I'd better be nice. :curtsy:

Just like I frubaled you.............nice pic of you and the kids. Always great to place a face with the posts!

joeboonda

your right Michel, I just need to make a response, I was in the Grand Canyon and needed water thus the bottle, and Buttons, I did not get to read your post, but nothing offends me, lol. Love ya all!

Ody

Days like this make me want to get up off my lazy rear and get myself a digital camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.