• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle_One

And another picture of me. What can I say, I'm a narcissist, and I take way too many pictures of myself, haha.

571726557_l.jpg

Opethian

Here is me about a year ago in my childish little room with my Jackson, and my pacifica, trying to make a nice cover foto for a CD I was making, but ending up with crappy results. I don't have any other fotos on my PC so you'll have to live with this.

Me2.jpg

DemoCoversmall.jpg

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
This is me backpacking in the Sierra Nevadas...

Nigal_on_top_of_Puite_Pass.jpg

And this is my lovely wife of 16 years and our dog Honey. Sickeningly normal, yes?

DSCF4934.jpg

kevmicsmi

This is the best I can do taking my own picture. Oh well, itll come in handy for everyone as a dart board bulls eye when I start talking politics :)

DSC03392.jpg

Mike182

Flaming Queer
my cable has been found! heres some more of me!

this is my new hair..... it didn't really take the new violet color, it only seemed to go black again........
Photo0122.jpg

this is me scowling........ its about time alyssa saw what me scowling at her looks like!
Photo0117.jpg

this is me proving i don't only wear black:
Photo0116.jpg

and this is my hair tinted blue, even though im sure i used violet......
Photo0120.jpg

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Here is a picture of my friend Laura and I on the train headed to New York City for Grenedge Village on April 23. I think that's how you spell it. We were on our way to celebrate my belated Birthday. We had a blast. Gonna do it again. I am the one sitting by the window. It was pouring rain out so I decided to keep my hair curly.

LR6.jpg

Mike182

Flaming Queer
so, it was our Prom (may ball) last friday...... and here are the photos! - the photos are quite big, so i appologise, but they get individual posts :D

this is one i love of me!

4e2be7c2.jpg

Mike182

Flaming Queer
one last one of me (promise i will stop teasing y'all) which i didn't know had been taken, i had just finished eating, contemplating how to make the ditzy blonde be quite, when suddenly *flash* ....... and it looks like i have cool elf ears!

HPIM0089.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.