• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezzedean

mypicz010.jpg
Training at the Gym... Fight coming soon!!

Ezzedean

mypicz033.jpg
Last one I swear... I posted a pic a while back with a few of my buddies and I... here is a pic with some different friends on new years... I was bored tonight so I thought I'd add a bunch of pics. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Ezzedean, great pictures! Hahaha, you played Osama? That's hilarious! The girl in your photo, is she Muslim? I would guess she's even Bosnian if not for her soft, feminine bone structure - she dresses like I do! I love her! :D

Ezzedean

Djamila said:
Ezzedean, great pictures! Hahaha, you played Osama? That's hilarious! The girl in your photo, is she Muslim? I would guess she's even Bosnian if not for her soft, feminine bone structure - she dresses like I do! I love her! :D

haha, actually she is Italian.. her name is Chavonne, beautiful girl. I'm sure you and her would get along well, along with a lot of other friends of mine which are girls... and I'm sure you'd enjoy the company of the boys also. You and I have a lot more in common than you probobly think.

Peace and Blessings

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I actually think we have quite a bit in common. I imagine if we ever sat at a cafe together, half of our conversation would be "Oh, yes! Me too!" - hahaha. :D

I never would have guessed Italian. My next guess after Arab would've been Greek.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Laughing, no idea what about anymore...
13ro8.jpg

Djamila and Khadija, my jihadi sister - Allah'u'akber!
dsc013zu0.jpg

Daylight... the witching hour when it comes to taking photos of me, less than 10 exist, I assure you...
14yy8.jpg

Teaching little Angelica the joys of sit-ups. She'll need a rocking body to get a husband if she's going to wear hand-me-downs like that.
dsc010xp8.jpg

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Khadija, Djamila, Neva - the jihadi girls. ;) Neva is my taller (6'3, barefoot, in American), blonder, more attractive sister - but I'm not bitter at all.
1cf0.jpg

ayani

jmoum said:
This is what happens when you let me "borrow" your camera. Well, either this or random crotch shots.

hahaha! :D

i don't do crotch shots. i do, however, take lots of pictures of bugs, dogs, fields, roadkill, and condemned houses.

my mother does not let me use the camera anymore. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.