• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dust1n

Zindīq
39888_517331817126_139500117_30606764_3388927_n.jpg

Bling!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I didn't know your husband was a music conductor. :p

By the way, I'm going to have to come over and kill you both now. :sorry1:

Don't hate us because we're beautiful. :facepalm:

By the way, that was pretty funny - I'll have to tell my oilfield workin' husband that he looks like a music conductor when he's wearing a tux.

He was SO MISERABLE that night! He reminded me of how dogs act when you try to put clothes on them - miserable and absolutely certain that everyone is secretly laughing at them.

090810-pitbull-babygirl-underpants.jpg

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Don't hate us because we're beautiful. :facepalm:

By the way, that was pretty funny - I'll have to tell my oilfield workin' husband that he looks like a music conductor when he's wearing a tux.

He was SO MISERABLE that night! He reminded me of how dogs act when you try to put clothes on them - miserable and absolutely certain that everyone is secretly laughing at them.

I can relate. I feel the same way when they make me wear clothes outside!

Kathryn

Har, harhararar, no such luck. It was taken in Nashville. However, it WAS at a dinner thingie where McCain spoke. Both of us were squirming in our seats because neither of us care a fig about McCain and we were forced to sit there and politely clap and ooh and ahh while all we really wanted to do was bolt from the room and hit the cash bar - and then wander down the hall to the club.

Which we did eventually do!

And then we went to the Grand Ol' Opry and THAT was a whole OTHER very interesting sociological experience...

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Har, harhararar, no such luck. It was taken in Nashville. However, it WAS at a dinner thingie where McCain spoke. Both of us were squirming in our seats because neither of us care a fig about McCain and we were forced to sit there and politely clap and ooh and ahh while all we really wanted to do was bolt from the room and hit the cash bar - and then wander down the hall to the club.

Which we did eventually do!

And then we went to the Grand Ol' Opry and THAT was a whole OTHER very interesting sociological experience...
LOL. see? that is why I never promise my eternal loyalty to any single party. :D
more than your eternal vote, they would ask you to have drinks with them and exhaust you with demagogic speeches which only make you think: 'what the hell is wrong with you? you already have my vote, don't make me regret it!'

As for McCain. while I rooted for Obama. Im starting to consider if I was not too optimistic and captivated by his articulate promise of a saner reality. not only has he showed some major misunderstanding of Muslim social norms, and Jewish political interests. but Im beginning to understand what some Israelis meant when they said that Bush might have been the worst president for Americans, but the best for the Israelis.

Kathryn

Well, the first time I saw Obama give a speech, I was so taken by his charisma that I called my husband into the living room and said, "Take a look at this guy - He will be president of the United States one day." And I was right.

But charisma doesn't always translate into ability. In fact, often the opposite is true.

Yes, we needed change after the ineptitude of the Bush years, but damn - did it have to be THIS sort of bungling change???

And don't even get me started on Sarah Palin. AUGH!!! I made it through a speech by McCain, but there is no way I could sit through a Palin speech without a bottle of Crown Royal sitting in front of me on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.