• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
And don't even get me started on Sarah Palin. AUGH!!! I made it through a speech by McCain, but there is no way I could sit through a Palin speech without a bottle of Crown Royal sitting in front of me on the table.
LOL!!!

Many guys have developed a method to deal with it. we just imagine she is Tina Fey.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Next to a handwritten Torah, or the first five books of the Hebrew Bible.
symbolically, the holiest written material of the Jewish people.
This one was written in Egypt and belonged to a Jewish community in Egypt.
It is written by the same strict standards Jewish scribes have been following since Biblical times, and Jews throughout the world use it during services at temple.
when not read, the Torah scroll is kept in the holiest section of the synagogue, called the 'Holy Ark', and which faces Jerusalem.
After taking a look where the scroll is opened I saw that considering the location of this particular Jewish community, it is opened at the part describing Moses humiliating the Pharaoh's black magicians in the legendary 'staffs battle', Gandalf and Saruman anyone? :D

IMAG0241.jpg

Primordial Annihilator

Caladan I had visions of some sexy mediterranean looking muscle bound model...given your other posts on other threads...you in fact remind me of the guy who works in my local kebab shop...sometimes if I smile nicely I get extra chips.
I am disappointed in you.

I would love you to see my picture but I am a wee bit worried you and your commando team might try to then track me down and 'teach me the error of my ways' hehehehe

Last edited:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I would love you to see my picture
Oh I wouldn't worry if I were you. ironically my main attraction in the UK goes to Arab women, French women, Italian women, and a few other ethnic sculptures of feminine supremacy.
When it comes to British men and women, I'm usually tempted to stop them half way during conversation and tell them 'Good God, You people are so terrified of intimacy it is a wonder you reproduce at all'.

tarasan

Oh I wouldn't worry if I were you. ironically my main attraction in the UK goes to Arab women, French women, Italian women, and a few other ethnic sculptures of feminine supremacy.
When it comes to British men and women, I'm usually tempted to stop them half way during conversation and tell them 'Good God, You people are so terrified of intimacy it is a wonder you reproduce at all'.

HEY Caladan we arnt scared of intimacy!

sure we go out of our way to avoid it, never talk about, never encourage it and consider it inappropaite when it happens.......

....... and occassionally wake up screaming when we dream about it, but we arnt afriad!!!!

its scared of us dammit.....:yes:

blackout

Violet.

Not only is DAN extremely good looking in all of his pictures,
he is always surrounded by an asthetically pleasing array
of cultural artifacts.

Did I ever mention Dan, that I'm of mostly Italitian descent?
With some French, and a smattering of Finish? :flirt:

Primordial Annihilator

I will have some chips and a small doner please....

Oops my bad...wrong bloke... ;)

(You talk about supremacy a lot Caladan, don't you?)

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

Not only is DAN extremely good looking in all of his pictures,
he is always surrounded by an asthetically pleasing array
of cultural artifacts.

Did I ever mention Dan, that I'm of mostly Italitian descent?
With some French, and a smattering of Finish? :flirt:

Well you are easily pleased then....:rolleyes:

He is not that attractive...(he isnt hideous of course)...he has gone a bit thin on top and has a chin like a butt cleft..

Status
Not open for further replies.