• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkeyOnRye

meow-mix-albums-let-s-have-fun-picture2791-oh-noes-i-has-belly.jpg

This shirt makes me look preggers. :\

Is that a plaid cell phone cover? That is so awesome! :D

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist

Not only is DAN extremely good looking in all of his pictures,
he is always surrounded by an asthetically pleasing array
of cultural artifacts.
I always enjoy the company of good women and men who have a natural sense of appreciation for good art.

Did I ever mention Dan, that I'm of mostly Italitian descent?
With some French, and a smattering of Finish? :flirt:
I am not surprised! when I first saw one of your photos, with the purple hair at the front, in a tiger gesture. I was thinking.... Who is this woman?
BTW I am a bit ****** about the feedback of my photo. my wife doesn't stop calling me Kebab boy now.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Nice pics Madan! Definitely not ugly. I'm having trouble picturing you in a sari though. You don't look as feminine as you made me imagine!

Primordial Annihilator

meow-mix-albums-let-s-have-fun-picture2791-oh-noes-i-has-belly.jpg

This shirt makes me look preggers. :\

Interesting choice of grey shorts with blue turtle neck sweater...where is the belt...you need a belt with shorts really to differentiate and compliment the torso and legs... also they (the shorts) are riding low which gives the impression of 'curvature' when it's just your hips..you are not fat nor look preggers.
Personally darling I think you could a lot better then that, you have a decent figure and you are pretty ;)
Don't take that the 'wrong' way please..:D

Last edited:
Nice pics Madan! Definitely not ugly. I'm having trouble picturing you in a sari though. You don't look as feminine as you made me imagine!

Hahaha... When I grew out my hair, and was taking hormone therapy at the time (before that was quashed by discrimination and prejudice :( ) and my eyebrows were done, I was really nice looking. :)

Of course, NOW that I'm not taking hormones, and with my thick eyebrows, I have a very boyish look. Even then, I still carried my OM purse to the temple and at times wore a bindi for harinams! XD

I always complained to Krishna on why He would give me a masculine body with a feminine demeanour...

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Hahaha... When I grew out my hair, and was taking hormone therapy at the time (before that was quashed by discrimination and prejudice :( ) and my eyebrows were done, I was really nice looking. :)

Of course, NOW that I'm not taking hormones, and with my thick eyebrows, I have a very boyish look. Even then, I still carried my OM purse to the temple and at times wore a bindi for harinams! XD

I always complained to Krishna on why He would give me a masculine body with a feminine demeanour...

God doesn't really have much to do with it. It's generally our karmas that put us in a bind. What Krishna gave us is the wisdom to know not to be attached to that which is only temporary and illusory.

But of course I can sympathise. It must be difficult. Just don't be disheartened by it, as this body is not who you really are :)

God doesn't really have much to do with it. It's generally our karmas that put us in a bind. What Krishna gave us is the wisdom to know not to be attached to that which is only temporary and illusory.

But of course I can sympathise. It must be difficult. Just don't be disheartened by it, as this body is not who you really are :)

:D Oh you know I've heard it all... "You are not this body: you are spirit soul."

Status
Not open for further replies.