• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
and... here we go!

mariageGAELLEetDAN002.jpg

Call me Mr. Caladan. now :D

Congratulations! Beautiful couple.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Be careful around those shoes, man.
Good God. don't even get me started. I was sure we will break our marriage before we even started over the shoes.
We argued fiercely about my shoes. I told her that men who wear the kind of pointy shoes they do here would be considered 'pimps' in Israel after she demanded to know why I dislike all shoes she showed me. I thought I was being brutally honest, that didn't go down very well.
eventually I asked for a 'professional' advice from a British girl who works in shoes and clothes store about my shoes which I really really like and brought with me from Israel. she diplomatically told me with a big grin that they would be considered 'old fashioned' in the UK.
eventually we found these, which I actually liked and even got in half price after negotiating with the same nice British girl at the store. :D

Oh the mighty challenges on the way to legalizing your marriage.

GabrielWithoutWings

Cop: Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?
Cal: Myeh.
Cop: What was that?
Cal: Nyo, coppah. I dunno why ya pulled me ovah, see?
Cop: Stop talking like that.
Cal: Stop tolkin like what, coppah, myeh?

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
No surprise here. Same picture. Same pose. But...I am slowly going back to my natural hair color.

Attachments

• Dawn.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 184

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow- everyone looks great. I LOVE seeing all these personal photos! And I have yet to see an ugly one.

One thing I've noticed is how expressive all these photos are. I love it, love it, love it! Such personality!

By the way, Caladan - you and your wife make a great looking couple. Congrats! And if it makes you feel any more validated, my husband absolutely HATES it when I wear really pointy shoes like that - and I can't imagine his reaction if I suggested that he wear some pointy toed shoes too.

Hey, I just had a birthday - here is me with my mom. And bless her heart - she's 72 and has had a stroke, and she made me a birthday cake FROM SCRATCH and even decorated it, and made me a big ol' pot of chicken and dumplins as well.

My parents are great. I know that at age 49, I am very blessed to have both my parents still alive and energetic.

MelanieandMomandcake.jpg
MelanieandDadandcake.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No surprise here. Same picture. Same pose. But...I am slowly going back to my natural hair color.

Is that a professional photograph, Dawny? On the one hand, it looks like it was casually taken. But on the other hand, it's quite artistic.

Erebus

Good God. don't even get me started. I was sure we will break our marriage before we even started over the shoes.
We argued fiercely about my shoes. I told her that men who wear the kind of pointy shoes they do here would be considered 'pimps' in Israel after she demanded to know why I dislike all shoes she showed me. I thought I was being brutally honest, that didn't go down very well.
eventually I asked for a 'professional' advice from a British girl who works in shoes and clothes store about my shoes which I really really like and brought with me from Israel. she diplomatically told me with a big grin that they would be considered 'old fashioned' in the UK.
eventually we found these, which I actually liked and even got in half price after negotiating with the same nice British girl at the store. :D

Oh the mighty challenges on the way to legalizing your marriage.

Yeah we're a little weird in the UK. Mid to late 20th Century men's shoes are old fashioned, but pre Victorian pointed ones are fine?
Also apparently skinny jeans on a 26 waist, floppy fringe and a pink shirt are considered "sexy" on a man :facepalm:

Anyway, congratulations Caladan :) Both of you look fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.