• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Took this last night with my grainy celphone camera:

19959810150177792945865.jpg

Circle_One

Have you seen This Is England? Please don't take it the wrong way, but you remind me of a skinhead girl in there (I love the original skinhead movement):

fred-perry-on-this-is-england.jpg

I LOVE This Is England! I also love the original skinhead movement. So definitely not taking it the wrong way :D

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I love all these pictures. You know what - there are some really good looking people on this forum, but regardless of "good looks" the best looking photos are the ones where the subject's personality shines through. Those are my favorites!

Here are a couple from this past week - my visit to Virginia to see my daughter and her family.

196503_10150229510774377_792524376_9243169_4266814_n.jpg

189618_10150230465019377_792524376_9252748_5985560_n.jpg

I love looking into that beautiful face!

188732_10150230472084377_792524376_9252861_6037671_n.jpg

MiMi in heaven!

I love all these pictures. You know what - there are some really good looking people on this forum, but regardless of "good looks" the best looking photos are the ones where the subject's personality shines through. Those are my favorites!

Here are a couple from this past week - my visit to Virginia to see my daughter and her family.

MiMi in heaven!

Kathryn, you have the most lovely issue, I have to say! :)

I can´t wait to bear my own husband's children! :D

Kathryn

Royal, thank you! My kids are MUCH better looking than I am - and I guess that's every parents' hope!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
My kids are MUCH better looking than I am - and I guess that's every parents' hope!
Several years ago, my daughter -- who is much better looking than I am -- came in to my office to see me about something. I introduced her to a few people. Afterwards, one of the people I hadn't actually introduced her to, but who had apparently picked up on the fact that she belonged to me, said, "That's your daughter!?!?!" I kind of laughed, and it didn't really bother me, but it did make me wonder how many people were thinking the same thing and just weren't blunt enough to say so. :D

Kathryn

Your kids are adopted? (I assume). I am colour blind, though, so I cannot tell if they are Indian, Black or Hispanic. :shrug:

No, my kids are not adopted. They are my own flesh and blood. Their father is African American.

To further complicate things, my oldest daughter is married to a guy who is of Jewish heritage (though not of the Jewish faith) and my youngest daughter is married to a guy who is half Sicilian, one fourth Panamanian and one fourth Puerto Rican. My oldest son is engaged to a Korean girl, and my oldest daughter and her husband just adopted a little Korean boy. Also, my brother is adopted - he is half Korean and half white.

My family has always embraced multiculturalism and encouraged self expression and freedom. I am very grateful to my parents and ancestors for passing on this mindset, and my children and grandchildren are their legacy.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
No, my kids are not adopted. They are my own flesh and blood. Their father is African American.

To further complicate things, my oldest daughter is married to a guy who is of Jewish heritage (though not of the Jewish faith) and my youngest daughter is married to a guy who is half Sicilian, one fourth Panamanian and one fourth Puerto Rican. My oldest son is engaged to a Korean girl, and my oldest daughter and her husband just adopted a little Korean boy. Also, my brother is adopted - he is half Korean and half white.

My family has always embraced multiculturalism and encouraged self expression and freedom. I am very grateful to my parents and ancestors for passing on this mindset, and my children and grandchildren are their legacy.

What an amazing mix. :D

Kathryn

Thanks, Koldo. I grew up in a military family and married a military officer, and if you've ever spent any time on a military installation, I'm sure you noticed the multicultural mix (one of the definite benefits of that lifestyle, in my opinion). I honestly didn't know this wasn't the norm till I was in my teens and my parents moved to rural Georgia. TALK ABOUT A CULTURE SHOCK. I was quite dismayed.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist

It is refreshing to see someone who is ideologically right-wing be so open to multiculturalism. I cannot say I see that side of right-wing ideology with my family too often. When you said you were married to a cowboy, my mind immediately pictured Reagan. You're my new hero. :yes:

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"

MiMi in heaven!

Mrs Kathryn you have a beautiful family....

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Because of military reasons I am not showing my face but I mostly resemble Reggie Bush body and face wise not height, since I am taller than him. So imagine the picture with a whole bunch of tattoos...I wish I had kim kardashian

4b6ce3b0636ad.jpg

Last edited:

Kathryn

It is refreshing to see someone who is ideologically right-wing be so open to multiculturalism. I cannot say I see that side of right-wing ideology with my family too often. When you said you were married to a cowboy, my mind immediately pictured Reagan. You're my new hero. :yes:

Well, thank you. I'm a libertarian. I guess I was one before I even knew I was. I just always figured that adults should be able to do what they wanted as long as they didn't infringe on the rights of others by doing so. This of course includes who they sleep with, marry, etc.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Because of military reasons I am not showing my face but I mostly resemble Reggie Bush body and face wise not height, since I am taller than him. So imagine the picture with a whole bunch of tattoos...I wish I had kim kardashian

4b6ce3b0636ad.jpg

Marry me? :yes:

Just_me_Mike

4b6ce3b0636ad.jpg
Ahhh the old avatar day dreaming.
:sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.