• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd let you feel if I could :D
Thanks we appreciate it and yes he still exists lol

*touches screen*

WOW! Aww man, the little babe's warm! :angel2:

:slap:

Well... that's as close as I get to the computer screen and your tummy!

Tell your lucky guy that he should be dang proud :cool: and that he should celebrate... cigar for him! :cigar:

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
11Weeks 3Days
It was took yesterday

smokeless-indica-albums-me-picture2851-march-8-2011-11-weeks-3.jpg

Yay! You look so cuddly. I remember when my child's mother was pregnant with my son (it was only a little over two years ago). I loved to rub her tummy.

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
I always hated children until I met my nephew.
Now I want to have one in the future. He changed my life =p

CHILDREN DO THAT.

Congratulations.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Here's my newest grandbaby - I am going to go to Virginia Beach and see her NEXT WEEK! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

190785_10150213679619377_792524376_9087291_6099470_n.jpg

Nooj

none
Here's my newest grandbaby - I am going to go to Virginia Beach and see her NEXT WEEK! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

190785_10150213679619377_792524376_9087291_6099470_n.jpg
Guuuh. *twitch*

Too...cute.

Here's one of me. Lucky for me that a professional photographer happened to be there, B&W always makes things look better. :)

184281_10150104271958286_755613285_6052623_6974871_n.jpg

ellenjanuary

ellenjanuary-albums-unwording-picture2734-simultaneous-duality-dualistic-singularity-between-me.jpg

There is no story of ellenjanuary that is not a story of Gwyneth Paltrow...

I like to add, I can dig this thread. It is good to put face to avatar; may assist in keeping foot from mouth. ;)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
In the second picture, your boy looks like John Cusak!! I LOVE John Cusak!
He used to look a lot like John Cusak used to look when he was younger. Everybody who saw him thought so. Now that John Cusak is older, there is less of a resemblance.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Can I marry him? For real? I adore John Cusak. Haha
LOL! Well, he actually is available. Come on out to Salt Lake and I'll introduce you. You wouldn't even have to become a Mormon, 'cause he's sure not! :D He's a graphic designer and a DJ and is into independent films. He's two years older than you. Sounding good?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.