• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
FYI - just for anyone who's curious:

The decision to cut reputation power down to 1 frubals wasn't an arbitrary thing that the staff came up with; it was a decision based on a technical need. The frubal values were getting so large that they were threatening to cause technical programs with the frubal software, especially since frubal counts were growing geometrically (since your total frubals would be a factor in your reputation power).

The reputation power was scaled back as a temporary measure until we come up with a permanent solution. What that solution will be hasn't been decided yet, but expect some sort of change in future.
Oops, sorry for jumping to conclusions. I still think it was a good thing to do.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Here's my whole family (last Mother's Day) and my two incredibly good-looking kids:

Attachments

• Kathryn and Family on Mother's Day 2010.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Brooke and James.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Katzpur, you are exquisite! Classy and sooooo incredibly beautiful! :hug:

I love how you have such an adventurous and powerful spirit and yet still remain so feminine and lovely. I absolutely adore you.....thank you so much for sharing photos like these!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Three months to the day in London.

Holding the gospel of Judas. (discovered during the 70's in the desert of Egypt, written 1700 years before that).
The Gospel documents conversations between Judas Iscariot and Jesus.

Some accomplishments during these 3 months:

70 KM of marching along the Thames.
Excavating and conducting a geophysical survey at the Chess valley.
Grinding to dust the Imperial war museum, the British museum and the other important museums.
Discovering various gems around our neighbourhood, such as a jazz club resting under an old church, and the perfect Italian restaurant right next to it.
Attending yoga classes regularly. and soon enlisting into a MA program.

IMG_2753.jpg

Last edited:

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Three months to the day in London.

Holding the gospel of Judas. (discovered during the 70's in the desert of Egypt, written 1700 years before that).
The Gospel documents conversations between Judas Iscariot and Jesus.

Some accomplishments during these 3 months:

70 KM of marching along the Thames.
Excavating and conducting a geophysical survey at the Chess valley.
Grinding to dust the Imperial war museum, the British museum and the other important museums.
Discovering various gems around our neighbourhood, such as a jazz club resting under an old church, and the perfect Italian restaurant right next to it.
Attending yoga classes regularly. and soon enlisting into a MA program.

IMG_2753.jpg

Great body pic Caladan thanks.....I have something for the shooting range will post soon! I will show you how "washed up SEALs" shoot however I know if I post it here mode will tear it down lol

Last edited:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Great body pic Caladan thanks.....I have something for the shooting range will post soon! I will show you how "washed up SEALs" shoot however I know if I post it here mode will tear it down lol
Oh, I see he's back for more. 'Vendetta', the American version of the mighty British 'annihilator'.
I hope you two have fun in the sandbox.

The Neo Nerd

Draka you're gorgeous.

Tomato i really love that photo of you, The black and white really sets it off and your boy is obscenely cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.