• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
You don't really mean everyone, right?
Well, I base beauty on what kind of person you are. Until you prove me wrong with an action, or something of the like, you are assumed to be beautiful. I do hold some people as the most disgusting people in the world. I've never based Beauty on something outside a person. =p

If I step back and get shallow, then no, there are some unattractive people. But then I don't care what you LOOK like.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
2j4348h.png

Something I drew early last year.

Ohh, nice. The best i can do is stick drawing. :thud:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Well, I base beauty on what kind of person you are. Until you prove me wrong with an action, or something of the like, you are assumed to be beautiful. I do hold some people as the most disgusting people in the world. I've never based Beauty on something outside a person. =p

If I step back and get shallow, then no, there are some unattractive people. But then I don't care what you LOOK like.

:hugehug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
:ww:We need more photos of you, Heather!

LOL, I know. My peeps are always nagging me to get my headshots, my comp cards, and my publicity material updated. It's been a couple of years, and I've changed my hair color and length since then. I'm REALLY picky about who I work with, as well as the designers who do my costume/dress and my hair/makeup; and when I do a photo shoot, my Inner Diva comes out ("The lighting is TERRIBLE! Get my good side! Stop trying to be facetious in your direction! This is supposed to be fun, so have FUN!")

I think photographers have heard of my reputation, and hesitate to work with me because of that. :angel2:

And no more fuzzy ones!

Bite me.

Just give it time.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Wear an outfit like your avatar, bring your whip and they will be begging to photograph you!

That would certainly be for a different audience than the kind I'm currently marketing to. :D

Or maybe not. I'm still rather new to marketing strategies.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Katzpur in Hawaii. The ones of both me and my husband, Matt, were taken while we were on a ziplining excursion.

Attachments

• Kathryn in Hawaii #1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Kathryn and Matt Ziplining in Hawaii #1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Kathryn and Matt Ziplining in Hawaii #2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Random question. What is a frubal and how does one accumulate so many?
Frubals are the RF equivalent of "reputation" points given on some other forums. When you like something someone has posted, for whatever reason, you click on the little picture of the scales and then leave a comment. A point (or a frubal) will be added automatically. The reason some people have such high numbers are that they were members back in the early days of RF. As you accumulated frubals, your own "frubal power" increased. The more frubals you had, the more your opinion of someone else's posts counted. For instance, if you had 1000 frubals, and liked one of my posts, when you fruballed me, I might get 5 frubals. If someone who had 20,000 frubals fruballed me, I'd get 100 frubals. Back in those days, it would take a person hundreds and hundreds of posts to earn, say, 10,000 frubals, but as frubal power increased, it got to the point where a person could have 1 post and 15,000 frubals, based on the fact that one person with a whole lot of frubals himself fruballed him. Does that make sense? Once a few people got a few hundred million frubals, the staff decided to reset the system so that now everybody is back to getting just one frubal every time someone posts a compliment about him. Bottom line... the comments you get are more meaningful than the numbers these days.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Once a few people got a few hundred million frubals, the staff decided to reset the system so that now everybody is back to getting just one frubal every time someone posts a compliment about him. Bottom line... the comments you get are more meaningful than the numbers these days.
FYI - just for anyone who's curious:

The decision to cut reputation power down to 1 frubals wasn't an arbitrary thing that the staff came up with; it was a decision based on a technical need. The frubal values were getting so large that they were threatening to cause technical programs with the frubal software, especially since frubal counts were growing geometrically (since your total frubals would be a factor in your reputation power).

The reputation power was scaled back as a temporary measure until we come up with a permanent solution. What that solution will be hasn't been decided yet, but expect some sort of change in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.