• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
4603_91144787051_510142051_1789033_7997065_n.jpg

Me and some friends having a good one. :)

p.s. Congrats Caladan! When was it?

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth
OK this is not me, but this is my flesh and blood! This is little Willow - my new granddaughter. Two days old and look at that smile - AND THAT DIMPLE! Honestly, I know I am biased but I don't think it gets much cuter than this!

182220_10150196941634377_792524376_8904944_1680987_n.jpg

aww such a cuuuuuuteeee babyyyyyy, MashAllah, may God bless here always, what a darling!

Starsoul

Truth
And @ caladan, from his posts, he never really looks like the kind of person who ever smiles, guess its the woman who made him smile : D

Last edited:

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
Fall Equinox Druid Camp (so many horns of mead, so little time with them all to myself!) and Samhuinn party 2010 (my sister, seated, was Evil Betty Crocker. I was Queen Maeve; my husband was Maeve's Druid Caladin). Good times! :yes:

Attachments

• horns o' mead.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 189
  • samhuin party.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Maeve & Caladin.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 191

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Fall Equinox Druid Camp (so many horns of mead, so little time with them all to myself!) and Samhuinn party 2010 (my sister, seated, was Evil Betty Crocker. I was Queen Maeve; my husband was Maeve's Druid Caladin). Good times! :yes:

Thanks for those pics

Status
Not open for further replies.