• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
You like the person who was the main actor, director, and producer of the movie :D

o-tommy-wiseau-talks-the-room-and-comic-con-premiere-of-new-film.jpg
Interesting! I'll have to see it!

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
Holy cow Jacksnyte! You do look a lot like that producer/director/actor guy. Are you sure he isn't you from the future?...Or your long lost father?

DarkSun

:eltiT
I blocked a roundhouse kick the wrong way at training (not that it's smart to block kicks in general). The result was a poor one lol.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OK this is not me, but this is my flesh and blood! This is little Willow - my new granddaughter. Two days old and look at that smile - AND THAT DIMPLE! Honestly, I know I am biased but I don't think it gets much cuter than this!

182220_10150196941634377_792524376_8904944_1680987_n.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Off to get married!

MariGael012011016.jpg

Earlier in the week, on the way for another day of excavating a Romano-British site on the country side.
IMAG0424.jpg

Having a tea break in the woods while going on a hike in order to take a look at the bird life and wild life along the Chess river which flows by our archaeological site.

IMAG0507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.