• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackout

Violet.
You can have the Harem, I just want the worship ;)

For when they don't comply willingly...
or just need a little... encouragement. :flirt:

KAT%20WHIP%20AVATAR.gif

*Sits back to watch* :beach:

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Well, what a good-looking group we have! madanbhakta, too cute. Caladan, even the emperor thinks you're hot. Herr, handsome hair cut! Madhuri, beautiful and sweet. dust1n, nice hoodie! :D Genecosta, studying hard there, cutie?

I only looked through the last page of beautiful mugs, but I'm sure everyone else is stunning too. ;)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Well, what a good-looking group we have! madanbhakta, too cute. Caladan, even the emperor thinks you're hot. Herr, handsome hair cut! Madhuri, beautiful and sweet. dust1n, nice hoodie! :D Genecosta, studying hard there, cutie?

I only looked through the last page of beautiful mugs, but I'm sure everyone else is stunning too. ;)
You are absolutely right. RF is crowded with good looking and intelligent members who'll fight to the bitter end to get their points across. it's like a gladiators arena for intellectuals :D

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
You are absolutely right. RF is crowded with good looking and intelligent members who'll fight to the bitter end to get their points across. it's like a gladiators arena for intellectuals :D

That sounds...fun? I don't quite fit in, I think. I'm mostly here to shoot the breeze, enjoy conversation, and learn a few things along the way. Very enjoyable so far!

Aww... thanks Songbird and Proud 2B Gay for the compliments. :cigar:

Genecosta is definitely cool, with Jacksnyte and his awesome suit, and as I said in another thread, Caladan is my hero for life! He is the coolest dude I know, and I weally hope to be like him when I gwow up! :bow:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Aww... thanks Songbird and Proud 2B Gay for the compliments. :cigar:

Genecosta is definitely cool, with Jacksnyte and his awesome suit, and as I said in another thread, Caladan is my hero for life! He is the coolest dude I know, and I weally hope to be like him when I gwow up! :bow:
Haha. appreciate that. but looking at your photos it looks like you're in some of the best years of your life! trust me my 'secret' is to grow up and mature up while forever remaining young. if someone tells you not to do something, why fight it, follow your instincts and just do it, after all what's the worst that could happen? the world will not collapse, and you might learn something on the way.

Haha. appreciate that. but looking at your photos it looks like you're in some of the best years of your life! trust me my 'secret' is to grow up and mature up while forever remaining young. if someone tells you not to do something, why fight it, follow your instincts and just do it, after all what's the worst that could happen? the world will not collapse, and you might learn something on the way.

Aww, thank you good sir for the advice! I have alot of maturing to do intellectually and emotionally, and it's really appreciative to have that support with people like you. :yes:

I find that you're bold, intelligent, confident and just all-round awesome. :D What guy doesn't want to be like that? I think I have what it takes; I just haven't found my niche yet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.