• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitalinO.D.

awwu.jpg

All my friends say this is the best pic of me, I don't what they see in it, though! :D

Cute. And you look much less sinister in it than your avatar pic.

Dezzie

Here's my newest grandbaby - I am going to go to Virginia Beach and see her NEXT WEEK! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

190785_10150213679619377_792524376_9087291_6099470_n.jpg

So precious... all these baby posts are making me want one even more than I already do! :areyoucra I just have to get through to my hubby... What do I do? :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
Okay, little blast from the not too distant past. About 4/5 years ago. I just came across this pic while searching for a different one and didn't know if I posted it here before. It's grainy a bit because of the type of camera.

Attachments

• 491687-R1-22-00A.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 185

Draka

Wonder Woman
Rawr! Do I see fishnet? :D I like the witch hat on your monitor.

Lots of fishnet. Fishnet tights, gloves, and shirt. As a matter of fact, it was my mother who got me the fishnet top...which I often only wore over a black bra. :flirt:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
mekissinggemgem.jpg

Me kissing my Gem Gem and she's all like "Why are you kissing me?"

I don't know how much work you put into that photo, BeckyRose, but regardless of whether or not you actually tried or worked hard to capture a feeling or mood, that photo pretty much ranks as a work of art.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
hahaha thanks Sunstone! :D

In all seriousness, BeckyRose, the color values, focus, and composition are quite possibly up there with what professional photographers sometimes attempt to achieve. It is an intrinsically interesting photo and it seems to capture a mood or feeling that might be descriptive of you. Not bad for what I presume was a snap shot.

RitalinO.D.

In all seriousness, BeckyRose, the color values, focus, and composition are quite possibly up there with what professional photographers sometimes attempt to achieve. It is an intrinsically interesting photo and it seems to capture a mood or feeling that might be descriptive of you. Not bad for what I presume was a snap shot.

Or the work of an inexpensive webcam :p

Status
Not open for further replies.