• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatMan

A little too much stubble, but this is me

2z553lc.jpg

Rao

robtex said:
rao you listed japanese culture on your profile..are you part japanese?
I wish. D: I do have family in Okinawa though. Sorry it took so long to reply, forgot to check this thread.

gracie said:
Rao- wow! you look like my friend Andrea. very pretty, man. :yes:
Thanks! :cupcake: Hmm, I wonder if I could pass as an Andrea..?

zombieharlot said:
Damn straight, you better restrain yourself!
lol at you! ilu..***, lmao rofl. Okay, that's out of my system! <3

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
gracie said:
omigosh! he's so cute, Comp! aww! how old is he abouts? is he much trouble? :D

He turns 2 at the end of May. He is so wonderful. He has a big heart and is so sweet. But he also acts like a boy (which I love), he loves to head butt and wrestle me, throw rocks, jump off chairs, couches, beds, etc. You know, regular boy stuff. He is a prince though.

ayani

Comprehend said:
He turns 2 at the end of May. He is so wonderful. He has a big heart and is so sweet. But he also acts like a boy (which I love), he loves to head butt and wrestle me, throw rocks, jump off chairs, couches, beds, etc. You know, regular boy stuff. He is a prince though.

**wants one just like him someday** he sounds awesome, Comp. head-butting contests with my little brother were how we spent many, many boring afternoons growing up. yay for tradition. :D

Rao

I have a more recent photo that I just took today. ^^ It's highly photoshopped though.

42-1.jpg

And I can't help but share one of my niece, Morgan. She's just so damn adorable!

Morgan.jpg

ayani

Mike182 said:
this isn't very recent, but it will do to keep you all interested in me :)

dude, you have us hooked no matter what. and your face is really pretty! very symetrical, kind of like an Egyptian bust. :yes: nice!

ayani

Rao said:
I have a more recent photo that I just took today. ^^ It's highly photoshopped though.

either way, you look lovely. like a graphic novel heroine! and your niece is mad cute! ha, her eyes are crossed! aww.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
gracie said:
dude, you have us hooked no matter what. and your face is really pretty! very symetrical, kind of like an Egyptian bust. :yes: nice!
lol thanks :hug:

i look quite surprised in that first pic actually, almost as if i was looking at my camera and suddenly realised it was taking a photo :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.