• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
XAAX said:
Thanks about Damien, I think he is the most adorable thing in the world...I will post some of his evil moments though...He can go from looking like he should be naked with wings and a halo, to horns and a pitch fork...it is funny...Takes after me...:biglaugh:
Very nice-looking family. Seriously.

As far as looking like A nice guy, I guess you expected Satan perhaps...:D
So we were both wrong. I pictured Satan and you pictured an "old hard-core Christian woman." Jeesh! :rolleyes:

XAAX

Katzpur said:
Very nice-looking family. Seriously.

So we were both wrong. I pictured Satan and you pictured an "old hard-core Christian woman." Jeesh! :rolleyes:
LOL...yep, like I said...I think it is strange how peoples minds do that... Thank you for the complements though...Here is a picture of me before I put on my happy face...

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Yes, height is probably the main factor in finding a woman especially attractive. It's sort of like the "big breasts" of Bosnia - it's just a stereotypical thing that, while we know better, people believe every man wants.

To testify, I prefer smaller women. Personally, it is more acctractive. I do not know why.

I watched the video, Not my type...I prefer girls that have more of a figure. The big breast thing is over rated in my opinion as well. I think that a normal sized girl who has a balanced body is the most beautiful.

I concur.

Rough_ER

DSCF0554.jpg

This is me.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
zombieharlot said:
Eh, I haven't been here in a while, so I thought I'd help kick things off with a couple of new photos of me.:D

HairDid.jpg

HairDid2.jpg

I always wondered what you looked like, Zombie! (Just provides more proof that RF members are the cream of society's crop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.