• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm not sure if I've already posted my pic on here, but I'm not about to go looking for it, so I'll just post again :)

Picture6me.jpg

The pic's a couple years old, but it's still me.

XAAX

Djamila said:
Khadija, Djamila, Neva - the jihadi girls. ;) Neva is my taller (6'3, barefoot, in American), blonder, more attractive sister - but I'm not bitter at all.
1cf0.jpg

Djamila, Is it considered more attractive in your country to be taller as a female?...I am 6'6 but I prefer girls in the 5'4-5'8 range for the most part...Not to say that some tall girls aren't attractive...just most appear lanky to me...

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Yes, height is probably the main factor in finding a woman especially attractive. It's sort of like the "big breasts" of Bosnia - it's just a stereotypical thing that, while we know better, people believe every man wants.

Lanky is good too. Emina Jahovic is considered one of the most attractive Muslim women in the Balkans, probably in Europe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aB6MsJ4dLU

ayani

everyone looks great!

Eudo- aww! you look like an awesome purple elf! dude, very cute.

Xaax- yow! pickin' up the ladies. awright!

Gentoo- aww! you're lovely, girl. :yes: very sweet, thoughtful pose there.

Circle_One

Cute, kinda old pic.. taken last summer. Miss Tara Tantic, Martini, and I:
l_e1525a0bcb937fedde262fa793ca8fdd.jpg

And a more recent one. Taken last month, I think. My hair is getting long! Me, and my best friend/the love of my life, Miss Tantric:
l_529ce1101a13ec5b18da6698b0b518f8.jpg

XAAX

Djamila said:
Yes, height is probably the main factor in finding a woman especially attractive. It's sort of like the "big breasts" of Bosnia - it's just a stereotypical thing that, while we know better, people believe every man wants.

Lanky is good too. Emina Jahovic is considered one of the most attractive Muslim women in the Balkans, probably in Europe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aB6MsJ4dLU

I watched the video, Not my type...I prefer girls that have more of a figure. The big breast thing is over rated in my opinion as well. I think that a normal sized girl who has a balanced body is the most beautiful.

XAAX

Guitar's Cry said:
Here's one of my favorites of myself.

Mike1.jpg

You look alot like a friend of mine Guitar...his hair is a little longer but very similar in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.