• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayani

Westy said:
brown2dl6.jpg
Ok, dont laugh guys, this is me, Im new so thought i would put a face to my name! Im on holiday here, hence the tan!

:eek:

aww! i love your necklace, too!

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Moni_Gail said:
New picture of Cameron and I. This is from last week, and sorry, but this was impromptu so his mohawk wasn't fixed. :p

18020743a3470293341b782406701l.jpg

Wau... lijepo! (Wow... beautiful!) :)

I imagine you wouldn't stick out at all walking the streets in a Slavic country.

Moni_Gail

ELIGE MAGISTRUM
Djamila said:
Wau... lijepo! (Wow... beautiful!) :)

I imagine you wouldn't stick out at all walking the streets in a Slavic country.

Thank you!

The funny thing is, I have no idea what my heritage is. My mom always assumed there was native american in my background because of my bone structure (high cheekbones and such). :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is one I photoshoped, in a hurry. I was going to post just another pic of me playing my bass, and then I noticed a cluster of my nephews toys in the background. I wish my old harddrive wouldn't have gotten fried. Had alot of my paintshop pro art work, wrestling pics, and a few wrestling promo pics I photshoped myself. I especially loved the one I gave my eyes a demonic, blood red glow.
mebassphotoshop.jpg

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Moni_Gail said:
New picture of Cameron and I. This is from last week, and sorry, but this was impromptu so his mohawk wasn't fixed. :p

18020743a3470293341b782406701l.jpg
Monica, he is a doll! And you are beautiful! Seriously.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Guitar's Cry said:
You always seem so much older in your posts! I think it's proof that you are "wise beyond your years." :)

Yes! I nearly had a fit when I read that you were taking your SAT's and not the 20-something year old you seem in your posts. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.