• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDRaider

n39502948_30975479_2162.jpg

jacquie4000

This is one of the worst photo's I have of myself...lol
Was taken on the boat at my mom's in Florida in May.
I had had surgery 7 months prior in both my hands and feet and had gained an outragous 18lbs..........luckily I have taken it off since.
No makeup
my hair a mess from being on the boat for 5 hours
Just went parasailing
But only photo I have...see i never put anything in albums..bad me..and have film from last year to be developed. So my mom and my son took all my photo's at Christmas and are working on a Surprise for me.......Good for them ...Cause I did not do good job:D
4cxceiq.jpg

jacquie4000

By the way that is my handsome son up above and my Cousins daugher.
And this is my beloved dog jazz who just got out of the hospital.
2z5ohup.jpg

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
jmoum said:
Wow! She's so beautiful! . . . . Can I have her? ^_^

LOL! She'd jump right in the car with ya if you wanted to steal her. You'd have to kill my wife first before taking her too...she's very wirey and tough.

W

Withdrawnmist

Hope said:
Neil, are these your children? If so, what an adorable family! (Well, they're adorable regardless!):D

Thanks Hope,

Yep....me and wifey made them..:yes:

They is

Benjamin 12
Charlotte 10
Sophie 4
James 17 Months
Me Knackered !
Wifey Knackered !

Thank ewe Hope ..

Hugs the Hope

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Withdrawnmist said:
Thanks Hope,

They is

Benjamin 12
Charlotte 10
Sophie 4
James 17 Months
Me Knackered !
Wifey Knackered !

Thank ewe Hope ..

Hugs the Hope

They are lovely! I'm sure you both are very proud. :)

Hope

Princesinha
Withdrawnmist said:
Thanks Hope,

They is

Benjamin 12
Charlotte 10
Sophie 4
James 17 Months
Me Knackered !
Wifey Knackered !

Thank ewe Hope ..

Hugs the Hope

Hugs back!!:hug:

They are blessed to have such a fun daddy....you must rub off on them, because they have such angelic, happy faces.

Anyone who has four or more kids has good reason to be knackered! My parents had eight....I can't even begin to imagine the state of knackeredness my siblings and I put them in!

M

Majikthise

We like to paady, a laadi daadi

Attachments

• Picture 160.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 241
W

Withdrawnmist

gracie said:
Majik, that is really cute! looks like a fun evening. ;)

here's one of me: i got a new veil! yay!

islam.jpg

SEE ?..you ARE beautiful !!!...don't ewe dare think otherwise !!!

ayani

Withdrawnmist said:
SEE ?..you ARE beautiful !!!...don't ewe dare think otherwise !!!

blush.gif
aaah... i will have to take your word for it, Misty!

your children are beautiful, by the way. angelic is just ther ight word! and cute! they get it from ewe, i think. :yes:

cardero

Citizen Mod

There is a kitty in this picture and I am not going to tell you what color or what kind. Can you find the kitty?

brllppphh.jpg

cardero

Citizen Mod

I used to have a woman who used to come through my lane in New Paltz and she used to call me John Travolta. When I told her I didn’t look like John Travolta, she insisted I was a spitting image. I was rummaging through some older photos yesterday and I came across this picture that was taken from a photographer for a religious article and I maybe I have to admit that there might be a resemblance.
travolta.jpg

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I just realized I have never posted a picture of myself on Religious Forums! Here goes nothing...you guys finally get to figure out what this mysterious Anade looks like...:D

Anniew.jpg

That's the weird me. If you're wondering about the yearbook in the picture, I had to take this of myself to prove that I went to grade school with somebody for a bet...don't ask...hmmm, my eyebrows needed some work there...
Drama1.jpg

...yay, better eyebrows!!!...Almost-normal me. This was right after a play, I don't usually go around in formal dresses!

Westy

brown2dl6.jpg
Ok, dont laugh guys, this is me, Im new so thought i would put a face to my name! Im on holiday here, hence the tan!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.