• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Anade said:
Holy crap, and I thought you were OLD!!!:p

Isn't it funny when people seem older or younger than they really are in their posts? It's like you guess someone's age and how they look, and they turn out completely differant than you thought.

Hehe...I thought the same of you until you posted your pics!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The new pic for my Myspace

l_24b6057b3cbfae42ee4add42fc7f2234.jpg
Gene, I though you were abit older.

Thought I'd post one sooner rather than later...

C'est Moi:
meqs1.jpg

Some random info:
1. Red is my favorite color, hence the shirt.
2. The pendant is actually a flat opalescent shell, not sure the species. Got it at Walmart craft area, they got cool beads for cheap there.
3. I wear glasses all the time (except for bed of course). I'm soooo nearsighted without them.
4. Oh and my hair (you can't tell here) is really long, like almost to my butt.
5. My eyes are blue.
Yup. :cool:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I love the shirt! It's a good color on you, too! Gotta admit, I'm terribly envious of people with long hair! Mine winds up a tangly mess if I grow it much past my shoulder blades!

Feathers in Hair said:
I love the shirt! It's a good color on you, too! Gotta admit, I'm terribly envious of people with long hair! Mine winds up a tangly mess if I grow it much past my shoulder blades!

:D Thanks.
What's funny is I often get annoyed with my hair being so long and I wish it was shorter, it's the longest I've had it since I was little. It can be a hassle at times and I thought of getting it cut before, but I know I'd regret it later. :p

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
Lux et Umbra said:
Thought I'd post one sooner rather than later...

C'est Moi:
meqs1.jpg

Some random info:
1. Red is my favorite color, hence the shirt.
2. The pendant is actually a flat opalescent shell, not sure the species. Got it at Walmart craft area, they got cool beads for cheap there.
3. I wear glasses all the time (except for bed of course). I'm soooo nearsighted without them.
4. Oh and my hair (you can't tell here) is really long, like almost to my butt.
5. My eyes are blue.
Yup. :cool:

You have beautiful eyes!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I notice there are a lot of attractive people on RF.

Do you suppose that religious discussion/debate attracts attractive people? Or perhaps discussing/debating religion makes people attractive?

ayani

Guitar's Cry said:
I notice there are a lot of attractive people on RF.

Do you suppose that religious discussion/debate attracts attractive people? Or perhaps discussing/debating religion makes people attractive?

actually, it is a mind-control conspiracy courtesy of moi to congregate all the really hot, intelligent people i can find in one place.

:yes:

XAAX

I will say that this was one of the most interesting threads of all...After talking with people online you build a mental image of who they are. Some I was pretty close, others, I missed my a mile...Here are some of my family, I will post some more of myself later, I don't have any scanned into this pc at the moment...

My Son: Damien of Course..:D
View attachment damiensmilesm.jpg

XAAX

Maize said:
Here is the lovely Katzpur!

Kathryn_Ginger.jpg

My complements Kat, You are a much nicer (physical and personality) looking woman than I had imagined. Not to be insulting but when you talk to someone and you think you know a little about them, you categorize them with people you know. I pictured you as old hard-core Christian woman...way off...You don't look your age at all either...:D

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
And here we have the lovely Yugo (white shirt):

48qsnkw.jpg

Be nice, ladies. It's ****ed up when a Bosniak girl will defend a Serb boy, and in such strange, unGodly situations you can never know what will be the consequences for your actions. lol

Bishka

Veteran Member
XAAX said:
. I pictured you as old hard-core Christian woman...way off...

Oh, but she is!! This woman is hard-core all the way! :p
Just kidding, Kathryn, you know I love ya! It was great to meet you and Jonny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.