• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
Ah, come on Chris, don't tell me you couldn't get that whole woolly 'mansheep' hairdo thing going if you wanted to.;)
Doncha know Laz? It's all in the Jeans ;)

(sorry jewscout no more I promise!)

Circle_One

New hair again. Pic taken after a hard night of partying.

IMG_0347.jpg

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
[url]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/shmoodle/IMG_0246.jpg[/url] [IMG]

This is a neat picture of my left eye. It's half blue! neat hu?

Ezzedean

chillen.jpg

Me and a buddy from highschool.

IMG_0233.JPG

My buddy Moose (Mustapha) than me, my buddy Ahmad and another buddy named Saadeh.

Princesss

Just a quick question...how do I make a pic I have small enough to use for an avatar??? This is driving me insane!!! Lol.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Princesss said:
Just a quick question...how do I make a pic I have small enough to use for an avatar??? This is driving me insane!!! Lol.
If you have XP picture manager if you have anything before that photo editor. :)

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Me, updated:

DSCF1107.jpg

I'd also like to point out that the mods have this thread explicitly for pictures only. Please restrict all comments to the picture discussion forum. Thanks (I'm sure the mods will appreciate it)!

Ody

C:\Documents and Settings\Alan\My Documents\My Pictures\sign18.jpg

this might work

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
This is Abram (I had to shrink the image a bit, Abram, sorry. I also fixed the red eye as well as I could.):

Abram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.