• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
todd.jpg

ayani

Moni_Gail said:
:hug: Thanks so much. That was very sweet.

tis true! i heart the lovely 1940's look there. you guys could be sweethearts with your fellah just back from the air force in WWII. lovely picture, Gail. :yes:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
We dressed our sprites up for Halloween but they didn't go trick or treating.

Roo was a sprite, of course.

And Em was an angel...

ayani

tlcmel said:
Thanks gracie! I honestly don't think so.

well, i have yet to meet a woman who truly likes the way she looks in pictures. i'm sure Jackie O had the same problem. ;)

A

angellous_evangellous

gracie said:
OMG!.gif

and on the right, folks, is the luckiest man in the country. :yes:

Well said.

I must add that I love the kid's hair-do! I've always wanted a mohawk. :eek:

Circle_One

Me on Halloween, ladies and gentlemen (with my new haircolor) as one of the Living Dead Dolls, Sheena (the doll I'm holding in my hands).

100_1725.jpg

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Here are some pictures I took of a bear that I saw this summer. It was awesome. He was young and came out of the woods across from me, sat around for a little while, did some fishing, and then walked away. He didn't seem to care that was around or watching. Couldn't have been more than 20 ft. away from me at one point. I had posted one of these before, but I really wanted to share the entire series with you guys. Isn't nature great?!?!?!

Attachments

• Bear1A.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 237

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Amazing pictures, Buddy...especially the one catching a trout. However, don't forget about Timothy Treadwell! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.