• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro Homosexual Evidence.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I have been thinking about this and I decided that I want to hear some of the evidence of those who support homosexuality.

So if you are pro homosexual, please post names, articles and links for me to look at.

I'm not going to debate, I just want sources and evidence in support of homosexuality. If I decide to debate, I will open a new thread and do it there. (Same goes for everyone else, this thread is not for debating, any such posts will be reported, respect the OP please)

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I'm confused about what you mean by "pro-homosexual". What are you wanting people to actually post, just general articles that support it or something more specific?

Aquitaine

I have been thinking about this and I decided that I want to hear some of the evidence of those who support homosexuality.

So if you are pro homosexual, please post names, articles and links for me to look at.

I'm not going to debate, I just want sources and evidence in support of homosexuality. If I decide to debate, I will open a new thread and do it there. (Same goes for everyone else, this thread is not for debating, any such posts will be reported, respect the OP please)

I'm confused about what you mean when you say "Pro-Homosexual Evidence". By that do you mean evidence that it exists, or opinions as to whether or not it is "Moral" etc? :shrug:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Good questions, how about we start with scientific evidence which prove that homosexuality is natural, that people are born gay etc. Anything scientific from prominent scientists who present such evidence.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

I'm confused about what you mean when you say "Pro-Homosexual Evidence". By that do you mean evidence that it exists, or opinions as to whether or not it is "Moral" etc? :shrug:

I know that homosexuality exists, I mean scientific evidence in support of it being natural etc.

Aquitaine

I know that homosexuality exists, I mean scientific evidence in support of it being natural etc.

Okay gotcha :)

But first I must ask you how far you're willing to see the concept of "Natural". For example, what do you define as "Natural"?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
OMG, sorry if this is rude, but are you guys serious?

Can you just post what you think is evidence in support of homosexuality? Regardless of whether it is scientific or not. Can I just see some articles/links etc?

Just post whatever you think is evidence which will enlighten/educate me on this matter.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
OMG, sorry if this is rude, but are you guys serious?

Can you just post what you think is evidence in support of homosexuality? Regardless of whether it is scientific or not. Can I just see some articles/links etc?

Well you are asking for "evidence in support of homosexuality" which is kind of an odd term as it is not a theory, or something we aren't sure about existing. You need to be more clear if you are wanting material that shows it is natural, that shows it isn't harmful or what.

Just post whatever you think is evidence which will enlighten/educate me on this matter.

Ok then for a start here is an incomplete list of the animals we know have homosexual relationships,List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Well you are asking for "evidence in support of homosexuality" which is kind of an odd term as it is not a theory, or something we aren't sure about existing. You need to be more clear if you are wanting material that shows it is natural, that shows it isn't harmful or what.

Ok then for a start here is an incomplete list of the animals we know have homosexual relationships,List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Humans please not animals. Or is that evidence in support of why homosexuality in humans is also natural (ie. because animals do it, is that what you are saying)?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Here I go once more.

If you are pro homosexual, can you please post links/articles which support homosexuality as being normal/natural in humans and that there is nothing wrong with it unlike the beliefs of religions like Islam, Christianity etc.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here I go once more.
If you are pro homosexual, can you please post links/articles which support homosexuality as being normal/natural in humans and that there is nothing wrong with it unlike the beliefs of religions like Islam, Christianity etc.
I don't recall ever seeing articles about heterosexuality being "natural" or "good" either.
It might be a values perspective which gets no scholarly attention.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I don't recall ever seeing articles about heterosexuality being "natural" or "good" either.
It might be a values perspective which gets no scholarly attention.

What about scientific research and study to prove that there is a gay gene and that it is normal and not something which develops latter in life?

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Here I go once more.

Well the fact that people are born with these sexual tendency and the fact that they occur in many other animals including many other apes (our closest relatives).