• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Probably Annoying

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I decided to join these interesting "probably" threads, but then I thought, "What if my OP of this thread is annoying?"

Do you think my OP is annoying? Why or why not? Do you think this thread will end up being annoying? Why or why not?

Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to offend, criticize, or belittle anyone's feelings about whether or not they are annoyed.
Therefore, the OP is not responsible if other people feel like they are being attacked because they are annoyed by this thread.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Whatever you do, avoid the noid

The_Noid.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I decided to join these interesting "probably" threads, but then I thought, "What if my OP of this thread is annoying?"

Do you think my OP is annoying? Why or why not? Do you think this thread will end up being annoying? Why or why not?

Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to offend, criticize, or belittle anyone's feelings about whether or not they are annoyed.
Therefore, the OP is not responsible if other people feel like they are being attacked because they are annoyed by this thread.
I'm annoyed by the disclaimer. I want to blame someone, but since the OP denies responsibility, I place that burden on @Secret Chief

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's still better than those obnoxious ads saying to shove tin foil up your nose, here's why...

Secret Chief

Degrow!

Well technically speaking yes your OP is annoying but here on RF you're up against some serious competition. In that context, it seems more like just mildly irritating. :blush:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I disagree with anything that has been agreed on or will be agreed on in the future.