• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Probably Annoying

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
He's a lovely lad then.
He really is.

We've been debating whether or not we'll homeschool him. If we don't, I feel for his teacher... He's opinionated, crass, loud, tougher than nails... and after what his brothers have put us through, they'll get no sympathy.

"He threw a big fit when it was time to come in from recess" they'd say... "I know! Its adorable, isn't it?" would be my reply...

(We're leaning towards dual enroll, which is half home, half public.)

Secret Chief

Degrow!
He really is.

We've been debating whether or not we'll homeschool him. If we don't, I feel for his teacher... He's opinionated, crass, loud, tougher than nails... and after what his brothers have put us through, they'll get no sympathy.

"He threw a big fit when it was time to come in from recess" they'd say... "I know! Its adorable, isn't it?" would be my reply...

(We're leaning towards dual enroll, which is half home, half public.)
Sounds like my twin. :cool:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm annoyed that this window has been missing a pane of glass for two years. Its getting cold again, and its noticeable.

Cut out some thick card, fit it in the window and write "fix my you _____" fill the blank with whatever abuse you can get away with and get him moving.