• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Probably Annoying

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I'm annoyed because there was a dog continuously barking on the same floor I'm staying on, and the hotel staff wouldn't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Have you tried barking back?

Nope. I was too annoyed because the hotel staff on duty told me off. What happened next could have been prevented if they had addressed and handled the problem right away. A couple of other hotel guests took the matter into their own hands and tracked down the dog. They proceeded to knock on the hotel room door and confront the owner. The owners of the dog got very upset and refused to quiet down their dog, so the other hotel guest called the police. The police came out and confronted the dog owners and the hotel staff. After being berated by the police, the angry owners of the dog packed up their belongings and left the hotel. They left, cussing and flipping everyone else off. The hotel staff on duty at the time are now facing multiple customer complaints. The mess could have been prevented if they had addressed the problem with the dog in the first place rather than choosing to ignore it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Nope. I was too annoyed because the hotel staff on duty told me off. What happened next could have been prevented if they had addressed and handled the problem right away. A couple of other hotel guests took the matter into their own hands and tracked down the dog. They proceeded to knock on the hotel room door and confront the owner. The owners of the dog got very upset and refused to quiet down their dog, so the other hotel guest called the police. The police came out and confronted the dog owners and the hotel staff. After being berated by the police, the angry owners of the dog packed up their belongings and left the hotel. The hotel staff on duty at the time are now facing multiple customer complaints. This whole mess could have been prevented if they had addressed the problem in the first place rather than choosing to ignore it.
Sounds dramatic. I wonder what the dog was barking at.

I have a dog that, after leaving with a house sitter last time, I probably should not do that again. The dog despises everyone except our family. We had a roommate for 5 months, and she didn't get used to her the entire time she was here. She didn't bite the house sitter, but she hid under the shed for two days, and then pooped and peed every where.

I worry what she'd do in a hotel room if we had to take her with. She's such a nervous dog... She was a pandemic puppy.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Well, this thread was enjoyable and didn't annoy me.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Feel free to continue to post in this thread, especially if you're annoyed about something.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm annoyed that my hair doesn't self clean.

I hate washing my hair.

I think it's fine during summer, I don't need to dry it, just wash, brush it through and wait... It's quite a comfortable feeling. But winter... horrible.. cold... annoying...

I'm annoyed that i woke this morning to -9c (15.8f).
By the time we went out to market it was -6c (21.2f). The car needed de-icing because some idiot (hubby or me) forget to put the covers over the cars.
Even now, mid afternoon, it's still below freezing though the sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful clear winter blue.

Which is a bad sign, it means tonight is going to be very cold too.

And it's not even January yet.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think it's fine during summer, I don't need to dry it, just wash, brush it through and wait... It's quite a comfortable feeling. But winter... horrible.. cold... annoying...

I'm annoyed that i woke this morning to -9c (15.8f).
By the time we went out to market it was -6c (21.2f). The car needed de-icing because some idiot (hubby or me) forget to put the covers over the cars.
Even now, mid afternoon, it's still below freezing though the sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful clear winter blue.

Which is a bad sign, it means tonight is going to be very cold too.

And it's not even January yet.
That's pretty cold.

Its 30F here, but when I woke up, I see we're entirely covered in snow.