• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Professor shows Georgia Judge how to hack voting machines.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Democraps are really really good at hiding things when they cheat.
Looks the same as them not cheating.
It's entirely possible that Trump could be right it's just a matter of proving it.
Yeah, it's amazing how many Trump supporters claim to know there was fraud, but they can't provide any evidence of it. Odd. Almost as if they are delusional, or just lying about it like Trump.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's also not fraud if you don't do it. Ethics 101.

As we know the only ones caught doing election fraud are republicans. They need a better crime school. My guess it was classes offered by Trump University, so no wonder they got caught so quickly.
The fact that you don't include Democrats is very telling.

Twilight Hue

You're a funny boy. Feel free to list all the evidence against democrats. Oh wait, you did. There is none.

Not one you say. Funny Rabbit, Trix are for kids.

F1fan

Veteran Member

Not one you say. Funny Rabbit, Trix are for kids.
NY post, eh?

What a massive conspiracy and only this anonymous person comes forward? The article is pretty lean on deatils of what the fraud was. And this wasn't brought up in court as Trump was claiming fraud?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Would you be comfortable if you knew the machines could be compromised, but you're still using them anyways?

That should tell you something in itself that's something is not right here.
I don't live in the US and my country has opted against voting machines, too non-transparent.

But on behalf of the US voters, I have to ask: "where is your campaign/petition/open letter to sign to ban voting machines in the future?"

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The interesting thing about voter fraud is that
Magas believe that only the Dems did it.
My view of human nature, especially the basest
version, is that no one is immune. So if the
Dems do it, then so do the Pubs.
Is my theory correct?

The one interesting difference in the 2020 election
is that there is ample evidence of Republicans
getting caught in the act, while Democrats haven't.
Now that's some fun irony.
Its the GOP that's the more end-justifies-means, party. Fairness and principle are often ignored when they might disadvantage elections or the party.
I'd be fine with scrapping all the machines and just doing a hand count of ballots. It's not like the electee is taking office the next day, or that there'd be a shortage of volunteers.
What's the hurry?

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

I don't live in the US and my country has opted against voting machines, too non-transparent.

But on behalf of the US voters, I have to ask: "where is your campaign/petition/open letter to sign to ban voting machines in the future?"
You would think there would be a call for more reliable machines and or counting system. There's already been a lot of apprehension over electronic voting machines voiced that are just too vulnerable , and I suspect we know why now these machines are still being used, and not an older more reliable system.

It's because politicians want the vulnerabilities so they can game the system.

Heyo

Veteran Member
You would think there would be a call for more reliable machines and or counting system. There's already been a lot of apprehension over electronic voting machines voiced that are just too vulnerable , and I suspect we know why now these machines are still being used, and not an older more reliable system.

It's because politicians want the vulnerabilities so they can game the system.
Exactly. And they can whine about unfair elections when they lose. And they are on both sides.
But nobody whines like Trump and his Trumpets.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
NY post, eh?

What a massive conspiracy and only this anonymous person comes forward? The article is pretty lean on deatils of what the fraud was. And this wasn't brought up in court as Trump was claiming fraud?
And typical conspiracy theory claims in the few details given. The one honest thing in the article was the he said that it is easer for small races than large ones. In a Presidential race the sheer size of the needed conspiracy would guarantee its failure.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Its the GOP that's the more end-justifies-means, party. Fairness and principle are often ignored when they might disadvantage elections or the party.
I'd be fine with scrapping all the machines and just doing a hand count of ballots. It's not like the electee is taking office the next day, or there'd be a shortage of volunteers.
What's the hurry?
Hand counts are just as vulnerable to conspiracies
& bogus accusations. But I've been thinking that
the Electoral College poses a huge risk for such
shenanigans. Good reason to ditch it so that no
single state holds power to control the presidency.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Wait for the court dates and the convictions and the sentencing if and when it occurs. Does that make sense?
Yep. It's the Trump addendum to "it's only fraud, if you get caught": "Don't mind if you get caught, you also have to be convicted. And you can delay conviction by many means."

Twilight Hue

Yep. It's the Trump addendum to "it's only fraud, if you get caught": "Don't mind if you get caught, you also have to be convicted. And you can delay conviction by many means."
I see. It's much much easier to state, "guilty untill proven innocent" and call it a day.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wait for the court dates and the convictions and the sentencing if and when it occurs. Does that make sense?
Try to keep up, he was already found to be guilty of civil fraud in New York State. Both sides asked for a verdict before the trial and the judge decided that Trump had been committing fraud for years. The trial itself was about how much it was going to cost Trump and his businesses: