• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin said he supports Harris in the 2024 election.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I want both resolved BUT all you propose is appeasement; appeasement gives the side winning what they want.
You want appeasement as well in the Gazan War...so you apply double standards.
If Russia retreats to its borders and returns the lands they have stolen, then we can talk peace.
Israeli, Palestine is much more difficult, I don't have a solution. Both sides are immoveable.

What is your solution?
My solution is to bargain.
Putin gives Ukraine peace and Ukraine renounces the 4 regions plus Crimea.
And Ukraine joins the EU.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You want appeasement as well in the Gazan War...so you apply double standards.

My solution is to bargain.
Putin gives Ukraine peace and Ukraine renounces the 4 regions plus Crimea.
And Ukraine joins the EU.
I don't want appeasement in Gaza, how do you make that out - I said in my previous post that I don't have a solution.

Your solution is appeasement, rewarding the aggressor.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't want appeasement in Gaza, how do you make that out - I said in my previous post that I don't have a solution.
But you do care about the Gazans' life.
Whereas you don't sound like you care about the Ukrainians' lives. Soldiers who die in the steppe.
Your solution is appeasement, rewarding the aggressor.
No.
War cannot be eternal.
Peace and bargaining save many many lives.

Altfish

Veteran Member
But you do care about the Gazans' life.
Whereas you don't sound like you care about the Ukrainians' lives. Soldiers who die in the steppe.

No.
War cannot be eternal.
Peace and bargaining save many many lives.
Of course I care about Gazan lives, why do you keep asking that? Is for a cheap win?
I also care about Israeli lives. But with neither side willing to concede.
Should the Allies have agreed a settlement in WW2 in say 1943, when Germany occupied much of Europe? It would have saved many lives and you would be goose-stepping to work.

Bargaining is the way forward, but the proposal must not show favoritism.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course I care about Gazan lives, why do you keep asking that? Is for a cheap win?
I also care about Israeli lives. But with neither side willing to concede.
Should the Allies have agreed a settlement in WW2 in say 1943, when Germany occupied much of Europe? It would have saved many lives and you would be goose-stepping to work.

Bargaining is the way forward, but the proposal must not show favoritism.
No reference to the Ukrainian lives.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I asked you a question.
Do you want the Gazan War to continue indefinitely?
Trump would give Netanyahu all the weapons he wanted, and would certainly help relocate the citizens of Gaza. Then Trump and other authoritarian leaders would share in the real estate that Israel occupies of the land formerly known as Gaza. So that would end the war, and what will Hamas do? Continue to attack Israel, and as this would affect the value of the new real estate a biiger war would errupt in the Middle East.

Democrats and many republicans are correct in pressuring Israel to agree to a cease fire and allow palestinians to rebuild Gaza.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Russia is not in the NATO...so he couldn't care less about the elected POTUS.
We Europeans care. We exist too.
Of course Putin would prefer a president who will benefit Russia. Trump said he would remove sanctions.
I mean...a president serving a devilish gang of warmongers is not preferable for us. ;)
Are you referring to Trump serving Putin? It's the invaders and those who support them who are the warmongers, not the victims and those who aid them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course Putin would prefer a president who will benefit Russia. Trump said he would remove sanctions.

Are you referring to Trump serving Putin? It's the invaders and those who support them who are the warmongers, not the victims and those who aid them.
No, sir.
I am referring to the elitist gang of warmongers who live in the USA.
Those who are responsible for the Ukrainian War.
Those who are responsible for the Iraqi War and many other wars...

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Trump would give Netanyahu all the weapons he wanted, and would certainly help relocate the citizens of Gaza. Then Trump and other authoritarian leaders would share in the real estate that Israel occupies of the land formerly known as Gaza. So that would end the war, and what will Hamas do? Continue to attack Israel, and as this would affect the value of the new real estate a biiger war would errupt in the Middle East.

Democrats and many republicans are correct in pressuring Israel to agree to a cease fire and allow palestinians to rebuild Gaza.
With Trump, there would have never been a Gazan War.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
When did Putin place Americans in charge of his military?
I give up.
The truth is that you believe that I am the only Italian who "swallow the Kremlin propaganda"...right?

Read The Guardian... it says that all of Italy is permeated by such a propaganda.
;)

F1fan

Veteran Member
With Trump, there would have never been a Gazan War.
Absurd claim. Zero evidence.

Maybe you have evidence that Trump is involved with Hamas. Let’s see it.

Rational minds understand that Trump is mentally unstable and unfit for office. There’s no excuse to support him.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
I answered.
I want both wars to terminate today.
To me a Gazan life is as valuable as an Ukrainian life.
Yet Trump's friends are killing both citizens. You can't have it both ways. Your authoritarian dreamboats are killing these people. Trump isn't killing anyone, but his incompetence in dealing with the pandemic led to many Americans dying. And he plans to round up and deport millions of migrants, which will likely result in inhumane conditions for them, and deaths.