• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin says Russia wants end to war in Ukraine

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Putin says Russia wants end to war in Ukraine | Reuters
Putin's only idea of negotiation, in his crazy head, is giving him what he wants which is half of Ukraine. He isn't ever just going to leave Ukraine.

His people are really starting to understand what lies he has told them. Hopefully he will be removed soon and Ukraine can get back to what it was. They can't give into Putin because that enables bullies to be bigger bullies.

Allies will just have to keep helping Ukraine until bully boy is driven out.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How do you see this war ending?
Probably not until Putin is overthrown, the military loses have exhausted Russia, or Ukraine is overrun. He also recently blamed the war on Ukraine, so I don't see any negotiations and conditions of withdrawal (I doubt Putin admits defeat or would say he surrenders) being without heavily favoring Putin.
More likely he's intentions are more looking good for his propaganda and saw woe is me some more.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Surely. Individuals are not devoid of the long-term-memory...they still recall what certain elitists did in 2014....going to Ukraine.
It's clear that certain elites did anything to create the conflict between Ukrainians and Russians, who are very, very similar peoples (some dare say it is the same nation).
Quiet you, you should know that warmongering, war profiteering neocon/neolib propaganda is the only perspective acceptable in this dump by now. We've totally never been lied into war before. Never, ever. Ignore the man behind the curtain. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the real goal is to have Putin "taken out" and regime change ala Iraq and Libya, as soulless psychopath Lindsey Graham (Bilderberger) has declared multiple times. "They" don't want peace. They want to weaken Russia and plunder it if they can. But nevermind, Putin is the real warmonger even though Russia has been calling for negotiations to end the conflict all year. It's Zelenskyy/NATO/Biden who refuse to come to the table.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That would be a war crime. But at least you didn't say Domino's.
I don't think Domino's is bad since they changed everything, and because you can get a bunch of different kinds of cheeses on your pizza there. California-style pizza joints don't even often have that.
But Pizza Hut? At least Gorbachev got his freak on with them before they started to suck.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't think Domino's is bad since they changed everything, and because you can get a bunch of different kinds of cheeses on your pizza there. California-style pizza joints don't even often have that.
But Pizza Hut? At least Gorbachev got his freak on with them before they started to suck.
I don't know about that. I had not eaten Domino's forever. Possibly since my college days. A new one opened up in my neighborhood and I thought why not give them a try. I was amazed that after all of these years it still tasted like a Domino's pizza, and that is not a good thing.

JIMMY12345

Putin says Russia wants end to war in Ukraine | Reuters

Putin.The man who soundly said he would never invade.I hope Ukraine prints lots of Russian currency and secretly floods Russia with it.The Germans did it to good effect in the second world war.

Putin will likely have to pull out of Ukraine in order to demonstrate his willingness to negotiate, but he's probably not going to do that. A temporary cease-fire might be possible, although even that doesn't seem like it would really work.

He may have thought he was going to have an easy victory, but now that it's gone bad for him, he wants to bail while still trying to save face. I'm not sure how this will end.

How do you see this war ending? What would a peace agreement look like? Obviously, demanding Russia's unconditional surrender is not a viable option, due to their nuclear deterrence, so how can this conflict end?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Quiet you, you should know that warmongering, war profiteering neocon/neolib propaganda is the only perspective acceptable in this dump by now. We've totally never been lied into war before. Never, ever. Ignore the man behind the curtain. :rolleyes:
Because defending your people, your democracy, and your freedom from an unprovoked invasion and from occupiers who rape, torture, and murder civilians - including children - is totally war mongering. Talk about victim blaming. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the real goal is to have Putin "taken out" and regime change ala Iraq and Libya, as soulless psychopath Lindsey Graham (Bilderberger) has declared multiple times. "They" don't want peace. They want to weaken Russia and plunder it if they can. But nevermind, Putin is the real warmonger even though Russia has been calling for negotiations to end the conflict all year. It's Zelenskyy/NATO/Biden who refuse to come to the table.
They don't negotiate because Putin's conditions include keeping stolen land that doesn't belong to him. By your logic, victims of rape are to be blamed for resisting and refusing to consent. It's disgusting.

If Russia invaded Alaska instead of Ukraine and American citizens were being raped, tortured and murdered by Russian troops, would you and all the other Putin apologists still call for peace and engage in nuclear fear mongering? Would you suggest we let Russia keep it, abandoning your fellow Americans who live there while turning a blind eye to the crimes committed against them?
Also, as a members of the LGBT community, you and @Estro Felino both would be tossed by Putin into a mass grave alongside the dead Ukrainian children.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don't know about that. I had not eaten Domino's forever. Possibly since my college days. A new one opened up in my neighborhood and I thought why not give them a try. I was amazed that after all of these years it still tasted like a Domino's pizza, and that is not a good thing.
Personally, I would take Domino's or even Little Caesar's over Pizza Hut.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
In any case, my favorites are Pizza Hut and Little Caesar's if talking large chains.

But there is one particular place that sells raw premium pizza already made up, that you bake at home, that I like better than both.

Better still is most pizza places in Chicago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I usually avoid the chains altogether (and rarely eat pizza these days) as there are quite a few local places that are way better.
Same here. Well my favorite place does have one or two other stores. It started as the one. Unfortunately it is at least twice what you pay at a Dominoes. You go in and say, why is this pizza so dang expensive? Then you take a bit and say "Oh".