• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about Drag Queens

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
'No, morality is subjective not objective' then if you can get away with murder , or anything else then there is no reason not to as no transcendent. values exist. ", I've never experienced your God. But I've experienced my Gods. So there are multiple Gods'---yes for many there are different gods, Television, self, sports teams, and government itself. "follow your heart' -with such a capricious values, one is responsible to nothing at all. With no free will one is an automaton

You don't seem to understand that your reasoning about murder is subjective as you have no objective evidence for that.

Your logic as based on how you think, goes like this:
P1: There are no objective transcendent moral values.
P2: If you can get away with murder,
C: then there is no reason not to do it.

There is no objective evidence for "there is no reason not to do it" as it is based on how you subjectively reason.