• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Muslims

Fatihah

Every muslim is not the terrorist but why is every arrested terrorist muslim.

Response: I wouldn't say that every arrested terrorist is a muslim. Most are. But for the sake of argument, let's say that they are.

The reason stems from the hatred those muslims developed from the mistreatment of the oppressive non-muslim regimes. From that hatred develops a reason to attack and fight back. And what better way to organize such an attack than to say that "God says so."

Snowber

Greetings itwillend,

I believe this may be the verse you are referring to:

[7:157] "(4) follow the messenger, the gentile prophet (Muhammad), whom they find written in their Torah and Gospel.* He exhorts them to be righteous, enjoins them from evil, allows for them all good food, and prohibits that which is bad, and unloads the burdens and the shackles imposed upon them. Those who believe in him, respect him, support him, and follow the light that came with him are the successful ones."

Where it is mentioned in the Bible:

Deuteronomy
2 "A prophet like me will the LORD, your God, raise up for you from among your own kinsmen; to him you shall listen.
This is exactly what you requested of the LORD, your God, at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, 'Let us not again hear the voice of the LORD, our God, nor see this great fire any more, lest we die.'
And the LORD said to me, 'This was well said.
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kinsmen, and will put my words into his mouth; he shall tell them all that I command him.
If any man will not listen to my words which he speaks in my name, I myself will make him answer for it.

JOHN 16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another (A)Helper, that He may be with you forever;
17that is (B)the Spirit of truth, (C)whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 16:13 (New American Standard Bible)

13"But when He, (A)the Spirit of truth, comes, He will (B)guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

301ouncer

In reading about Islam lately, I found it said often Mohamed was spoken of in the bible. One of the popular reason is the use of the word Comforter.

However when we read about the Comforter in the bible we see it often related to and speaking about the Holy Ghost, and not a person.

I would like to hear from you, how you make sense of this situation.

Thanks.

Mohammadim in OT

[youtube]78OK4zYU9aw[/youtube]
YouTube - The Divine Book 3/10 (Mohammed pbuh in the Bible)

What do you think?