• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What was the first living creature and what features did it have?
Just look it up in the Evolution handbook.
I wasn't around then, and I don't have any particular interest in whatever it might have been. The results however tend to speak for themselves, unless distorted by a bad narrative from some ill-informed writers long ago. No few thousand year old history of life on Earth and of the formation of the universe makes any sense.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Sure there is.
The fact that you have been trained to deny that is proof that evolution is a lie.
The fact that you wrote that is proof you are intellectually bankrupt

Not even that, it would be better to say you are desperate

Evolution being false doesn't follow from your ridiculous accusation, what you wrote is totally nonsensical to any reasonable person

You're basically saying 2 + 2 = 675

And worse still, you think that doing so is clever

You didn't even look at my link, did you??????

Last edited:

WonderingWorrier

They also prove the Bible is true, and that God created all things in 6-day, about 6000 years ago.

In case you missed it, I asked you a simple relevant question:

Can you please explain where in the Bible does it say the Earth is about 6000 years old?

Can you please answer it. I would like to know exactly where in the Bible it says the Earth is about 6000 years old.

SavedByTheLord

In case you missed it, I asked you a simple relevant question:

Can you please answer it. I would like to know exactly where in the Bible it says the Earth is about 6000 years old.
6 days to Adam and Eve, then add up the relevant ages in the genealogies.
Then 2000 years since Christ.
Ussher and Newton and others did this and came up with about 6000 years.

WonderingWorrier

6 days to Adam and Eve, then add up the relevant ages in the genealogies.
Then 2000 years since Christ.
Ussher and Newton and others did this and came up with about 6000 years.

Thanks for the explanation. Using the ages in the genealogies would give something to calculate time.

I'm now looking at Usshers equation.

Can you explain why he says "69 weeks, and every week is reckoned for 7 years. So 69 weeks amount to 483 years"

There are 52 weeks in a year. But somehow 69 weeks now equals 483 years.

So how exactly did each day mentioned become meaning a year?

SavedByTheLord

Thanks for the explanation. Using the ages in the genealogies would give something to calculate time.

I'm now looking at Usshers equation.

Can you explain why he says "69 weeks, and every week is reckoned for 7 years. So 69 weeks amount to 483 years"

There are 52 weeks in a year. But somehow 69 weeks now equals 483 years.

So how exactly did each day mentioned become meaning a year?
There is a large period of time between the book of Malachi and the New Testament.
So how much time is that.
The Jews were made to wander for 40 years in the desert and were not allowed to enter the promise land during that time. The 40 years are for the 40 days that they searched out the land but because of unbelief they were punished. This sets a precept of a day is a year.

After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise. - Number 14:34

Now the 70 weeks equals 70x7 days = 490 days. But a year for a day makes that 490 years. This prophecy is about Jesus Christ. The first part is 7 weeks. The Jews when they returned from their captivity rebuilt what the Babylonians had destroyed when they were led into captivity. It was a trying time. Now the next part in 62 more weeks for a total of 69 weeks. That is when the Messiah, Jesus Christ, is cut off (dies) but not for Himself (His own sins) but for the sins of the all people. So add those 483 years to the date of the command to restore and that gives circa 30 AD.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

- Dan 9:24-26