• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Rabbits have a complicated digestive system. Another time...but again, the Bible's declarations do not have to coincide with science's definitions. It is of some interest to me about the rabbit so I'll get into more detail about that first.
I am still waiting . . .

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Rabbits have a complicated digestive system. Another time...but again, the Bible's declarations do not have to coincide with science's definitions. It is of some interest to me about the rabbit so I'll get into more detail about that first.

They're not going to coincide with any definition when they're wrong. Rabbits don't chew their cud. No amount of apologetics can change that. It would be much more dignified to admit the error but instead you choose deception.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
How many friends did it have?
what was its favorite color?
how old was its spouse?
did it know its mothers maiden name?

Would you mind telling me what your academic and professional credentials are?

Asking about a person's academic and professional credentials appears to be an important question to ask since it's been asked more than once.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Asking about a person's academic and professional credentials appears to be an important question to ask since it's been asked more than once.
I think you failed to pick the sarcasm of his posts.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Nope, not at all.

Except the one who asks it the most has not revealed theirs even after being flat out asked to numerous times in numerous threads.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Oh, so which sin did a miscarried child make? How about a child borne with severe deflects? If it's supposedly about "original sin", why would a child be sacrificed by God especially since that child could not have sinned prior to birth?
The carrying of sin and death is the outcome of Adam and Eve's sin. That's the penalty we face as children of Adam and Eve. It's not personal but can be devastating. Just as Jesus healed many, so those with faith in the future will also be healed.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The carrying of sin and death is the outcome of Adam and Eve's sin. That's the penalty we face as children of Adam and Eve.
That story has no basis in fact. There’s no reason to assume it’s true or relevant to anyone. This is a fatal problem for those who believe the Jesus story since sin is not a credible phenomenon.

It's not personal but can be devastating. Just as Jesus healed many, so those with faith in the future will also be healed.
Why believe in these ideas? They are implausible.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The carrying of sin and death is the outcome of Adam and Eve's sin. That's the penalty we face as children of Adam and Eve. It's not personal but can be devastating. Just as Jesus healed many, so those with faith in the future will also be healed.

What a sad way of looking at life. We're all punished from something our ancestors did many generations ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What a sad way of looking at life. We're all punished from something our ancestors did many generations ago.
One would think that Christians would be happy when they learned that a large number, if not all, of the evil deeds that the Bible claims that their God did never happened.

People are weird sometimes.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Ezekiel 18:20
The person who sins will die. A son will not be punished for his father’s sins, and a father will not be punished for his son’s sins. The righteousness of the righteous person will be his own, and the wickedness of the wicked person will be his own.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
One would think that Christians would be happy when they learned that a large number, if not all, of the evil deeds that the Bible claims that their God did never happened.

People are weird sometimes.

Original sin seems like a cop out to me, that and free will cover everything that can't be explained. Fortunately it only seems to be a minority of Christians who resort to such tactics. Most of my family and friends are Christians and I don't recall any of them ever saying it.