• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
But you are using circular reasoning if you believe that it came from natural processes.

Rubbish. Your logic is ridiculous. Learn what the theory of evolution is, it matters not where or how or when life started.

It is your imaginary god.

My imaginary god can beat up your imaginary god so ner ner nee ner ner. I declare myself victorious /stomp :rolleyes:

SavedByTheLord

Rubbish. Your logic is ridiculous. Learn what the theory of evolution is, it matters not where or how or when life started.

My imaginary god can beat up your imaginary god so ner ner nee ner ner. I declare myself victorious /stomp :rolleyes:
Then comes judgement day.

SavedByTheLord

Lowering yourself to threats now.

Fortunately my imaginary god will protect me from your imaginary god.
I threatened no one at all just friendly advice.

And why do you think an imaginary god can do anything.

You have circular reasoning.

The real God Almighty made many predictions which have come true with exact detail and exact timing and you are one of His predictions.

The rise of global communications in the last days. – Rev 14-16

The rise of earthquakes in various places. – Matt 24:7

The rise of Asian powers in the last days. – Rev 16:12

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I threatened no one at all just friendly advice.

If it was friendly advice it would have come with a disclaimer that it was merely your opinion. It didn't therefore it is a threat.

And why do you think an imaginary god can do anything.

I don't think they can which is why your threat didn't worry me.

You have circular reasoning.

You have no idea what ToE is.

The real God Almighty made many predictions which have come true with exact detail and exact timing and you are one of His predictions.

The rise of global communications in the last days. – Rev 14-16

The rise of earthquakes in various places. – Matt 24:7

The rise of Asian powers in the last days. – Rev 16:12

Words from a book that contains clear errors aren't very convincing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you do not think that there should partially developed organs in all living creatures. But evolution is gradual. So there should. If not then, evolution would be hopeful monsters, aka, jumps which is impossible. So you see the condundrum for evolution. A creature's offspring just did not have eyes that the creature itself did not.
Nope. That is not what the theory predicts. The evolution of the eye is extremely well understood and it can be shown to be ongoing to this day.

You appear to have a very very distorted image of how evolution occurs.

SavedByTheLord

Nope. That is not what the theory predicts. The evolution of the eye is extremely well understood and it can be shown to be ongoing to this day.

What was the fist creature with even a photo eye?
Now walk as through with how that became all the different eye types that are in existence.
What genes were involved exactly?
What were the intermediate species involved?
Is there any chains of missing links that show this in the fossil record?

Circular reasoning by the evolutionist again.
No facts just myths.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member

Well, I seem to be seeing double .. is there something wrong with my eyes?
..I see 2 threads with the same title ;)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But you are using circular reasoning if you believe that it came from natural processes.
It is your imaginary god.
Okay, unless you can clearly demonstrate the circular reasoning that you accuse others of then you are just admitting that you are wrong again.

That sound reasonable doesn't it? When one makes a positive affirmation one has a burden of proof. So you need to prove that first.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Now walk as through with how that became all the different eye types that are in existence.

No facts just myths.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Without the first living thing there is no evolution.
why not retract it worldwide until the exact answer and mechanism is known.
It would give the evolutionists an incentive.
It is obvious there was the first living thing regardless of your anti-science ancient religious agenda.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A "photo eye"? By the way, your question is poorly formed.

Since the eye is the product of evolution there was no such "fist creature".

Oooh! Another improper question that tells us that you have no clue on how to refute evolution.

And there you go again.

And a third time.

Three strikes and you are out. You need to learn how to ask proper questions. I am always willing to help. If you apologize and ask politely what was wrong I will explain it to you. I demand at least a minimal amount of honesty if you want to have an answer.

No facts just myths.

No, your inability to ask proper questions shows that you cannot demonstrate that there is any circular reasoning at all. You do not get to "prove circular reasoning" by asking ignorant questions.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
..I see 2 threads with the same title ;)
What happened is the OP started one thread, then when they got so completely destroyed their own choir bailed, they started another thread in an attempt to pretend the first one did not happen.

Unfortunately for the OP, they seem unable to physically prevent themselves from replying....

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
..I or 2 threads with the same title ;)
Regardless of whether there are 1, 2, or more threads with this title is hopelessly mired in an ancient religious agenda with no consideration of the actual science involved.