• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Bthoth

No verse. So how do you claim what the Bible says?
I refuted your condemnation, not the bible. The bible is not condemning people as you are.

No where in the bible does it claim that evolutionist are wrong or that you should condemn people for not telling you how feathers evolved.

chill out as you are learning quite a bit from this group

SavedByTheLord

I refuted your condemnation, not the bible. The bible is not condemning people as you are.

No where in the bible does it claim that evolutionist are wrong or that you should condemn people for not telling you how feathers evolved.

chill out as you are learning quite a bit from this group
Of course you have no clue.

SavedByTheLord

I did read without posting a response, you just wrote your opinion is 'garbage'

I did see the Love in that progress
Telling the truth is love although some hate the truth and those that tell it.
telling lies is hate.
Read the word of God,

Bthoth

Telling the truth is love although some hate the truth and those that tell it.
telling lies is hate.
Read the word of God,
I love reading the bible but no god ever wrote a word for me to read.

Do you have anything, that was written by god?

I did get an inspiration: 15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.

SavedByTheLord

I love reading the bible but no god ever wrote a word for me to read.

Do you have anything, that was written by god?

I did get an inspiration: 15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.
Yes they did not believe the gospel of Christ.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Gen 1 is not a Gospel by Jesus

The inspiration that I had was quoting Matt (claiming to quote Jesus) prophecies about you.
I actually spit tea all over my monitor when i read their reply.
It all but dried up by the time I was done laughing.

SavedByTheLord

are you suggesting that a letter to a church is by jesus? He never wrote any of the canon either.
Christ gave Paul the gospel.
Your lack of knowledge of the Bible is stunning.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17

Bthoth

I actually spit tea all over my monitor when i read their reply.
It all but dried up by the time I was done laughing.
I laugh at some of the posting but then feel sad to consider that some child could be reading the same lines too and become emboldened to mislead another.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Christ gave Paul the gospel.
Your lack of knowledge of the Bible is stunning.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17
Please list all the scripture that this verse is referring to.