• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I laugh at some of the posting but then feel sad to consider that some child could be reading the same lines too and become emboldened to mislead another.
I found it extremely comical because they keep going on and on about how well they know the Bible .....

Bthoth

Christ gave Paul the gospel.

Jesus was off to gallilee when the letter was written
Your lack of knowledge of the Bible is stunning.
Just because the canon claims or added lines does not mean that they are by god, jesus or true.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17
I can see that the business of profit is your desire and will condemn anyone that does not comply

Prophecy fulfilled:
15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.

Scribes and pharisee claim that they are savedbythelord and yet will condemn any that does not comply.

What I quoted of Matt has been proven, they tried to help but by misleading they created a monster that is doing even worse.

SavedByTheLord

So then we are back to you not answering which of the thousands of the King James version is the one God produced.....
I have already answered.
Please list all 1000s of KJB versions and show all the differences. Then out them in an Excel spread sheet.

Little Dragon

Your judgment.
I am not suggesting you have a malevolent motive for telling me that hellfire awaits teachers of facts. I am suggesting the methodology is malevolent. I am saying, if you need to employ fear and coercion, to instill belief or faith, then there's a problem with that belief or article of faith, the problem being, it's not self evident, in fact it's very probably false.

Bthoth

I found it extremely comical because they keep going on and on about how well they know the Bible .....
That is why I wish more would actually read the bible to see for themselves rather than use the model of condemning people as if that was the business of jesus.

Bthoth

I am not saying you are suggesting you have a malevolent motive for telling me that hellfire awaits teachers of facts. I am suggesting the methodology is malevolent. I am saying, if you need to employ fear and coercion, to instill belief or faith, then there's a problem with that belief or article of faith, the problem being, it's not self evident, in fact it's very probably false.
nice egg, little dragon.

Hopefully the rational will actually help another overcome a guilt created by the monsters

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Christ gave Paul the gospel.
Your lack of knowledge of the Bible is stunning.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17
That verse does not support your claim. It is also one that you do not understand at all.