• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

And once again you move the goalposts.

If you do not understand how you should be asking questions.

Been there done that, bought the Tee-shirt.
All this constant evasion and false accusations are just part of the circular reasoning that you have been deceived with,

What was the first living creature and what features did it have?
What caused the universe and where did the finely tuned and orderly laws of nature come from?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All this constant evasion and false accusations are just part of the circular reasoning that you have been deceived with,
Projection. I am not the one running away.
What caused the universe and where did the finely tuned and orderly laws of nature come from?
And he moves the goal posts once again conceding evolution, abiogenesis, and billions of years.

Keep up the good work!

SavedByTheLord

Projection. I am not the one running away.

And he moves the goal posts once again conceding evolution, abiogenesis, and billions of years.

Keep up the good work!
Not me. Your delusion is strong.

Since you have circular reasoning you have no real answer.

SavedByTheLord

Yes you. You keep calling your own God a liar.

And you try to move the goalposts again. If you do not understand how you could always ask.
More false accusations and that proves that:
Evolution and billons of years are a lie.
That you are trapped in circular reasoning
And that you have fulfilled dozens of Biblical prophecies with exact detail and exact timing.

Where did the universe come from?
If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?
If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect. It also violates every law of conservation too.
If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
More false accusations and that proves that:
Evolution and billons of years are a lie.
That you are trapped in circular reasoning
And that you have fulfilled dozens of Biblical prophecies with exact detail and exact timing.

Where did the universe come from?
If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?
If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect. It also violates every law of conservation too.
If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?
No, and you need to support your apparent false accusations. You won't even claim what supposed accusations are false

Here are yours:

First, and apparently you agree with this since you never support your claims nor do you ever even say what accusations are false. So your accusation of false accusations appears to be a false accusation.

Second your accusation of using circular reasoning. I already refuted this once and you had no response.

Third your claim of biblical prophecies. You will not even say what prophecies, much less justify this claim. This is your last warning. You may or may not be breaking the rules of the forum, but if you use this apparently false accusation and apparent personal attack again without justification I will report it and see if the moderators think that it is breaking the rules or not.

And then you end with moving the goalposts. Once again, that is you conceding earlier arguments.

SavedByTheLord

No, and you need to support your apparent false accusations. You won't even claim what supposed accusations are false

Here are yours:

First, and apparently you agree with this since you never support your claims nor do you ever even say what accusations are false. So your accusation of false accusations appears to be a false accusation.

Second your accusation of using circular reasoning. I already refuted this once and you had no response.

Third your claim of biblical prophecies. You will not even say what prophecies, much less justify this claim. This is your last warning. You may or may not be breaking the rules of the forum, but if you use this apparently false accusation and apparent personal attack again without justification I will report it and see if the moderators think that it is breaking the rules or not.

And then you end with moving the goalposts. Once again, that is you conceding earlier arguments.
More false accusations by you. That proves your circular reasoning.
You have no answers to the origin of anything.
Where and when did the first living creature come into being?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
More false accusations by you. That proves your circular reasoning.
You have no answers to the origin of anything.
Where and when did the first living creature come into being?
And you continue to run away. I told you that I would answer your questions after your support your earlier claims or admit that you screwed the pooch.

Sargonski

Actually you have the the burden of proof. You be afraid to even pick a number. Evolution is falsified because it is not even a theory.
There is no number that will work and you must know that,

Pick a number of amino acids in your supposed first living thing?
How about 50,000 or 10,000 or even 5000?

Why are you deflecting from showing the calculation .. rather than throwing out made up numbers .. pretending to understand something about propability calculations.

And what are your assumptions in your calculation .. this is the big problem from which you run .. why you don't want to show your calculation.

did you factor divine intervention into your calculation ?

SavedByTheLord

Why are you deflecting from showing the calculation .. rather than throwing out made up numbers .. pretending to understand something about propability calculations.

And what are your assumptions in your calculation .. this is the big problem from which you run .. why you don't want to show your calculation.

did you factor divine intervention into your calculation ?
It is the very calculation. So you do Not understand probability and statistics.
What was the first living thing and how many amino acids did it have ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What caused the universe to exist? What caused the finely tuned and orderly laws to exist?
Justify your questions and I will answer them.

But first you need to explain why you do not answer questions that refute your beliefs. You keep running away I am not running away, I am just making you pay a minor fee.

SavedByTheLord

Justify your questions and I will answer them.

But first you need to explain why you do not answer questions that refute your beliefs. You keep running away I am not running away, I am just making you pay a minor fee.
I have no need to justify my questions.
You are using circular reasoning again to avoid answering because you have no real rational answers.

All reasoning for evolution and billions of years is circular reasoning and not science.
This is it in a nutshell.
We know evolution and billions of years are true (conclusion is the assumption) and since we know evolution and billions of years are true (conclusion is the assumption) and such and such exists, it must have evolved because we know evolution and billions of years are true (restating the assumption as the conclusion).
Furthermore, any evidence that contradicts evolution and billions of years must be false because we know evolution and billions of years are true.
Furthermore, they have no real rational answer to the origin of anything. But they know it must have happened because it must have happened by evolution because they know that evolution and billions of years are true. And they are absolutely sure that the answers will one day be found because they know that evolution and billions of years are true.
Some will even use all debate 101 techniques to keep from answering the questions because they have no real rational answer to the origin of anything.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have no need to justify my questions.
You are using circular reasoning again to avoid answering because you have no real rational answers.
Of course you do. Where do you get these crazy ideas from? I know you don't want it any more obvious than it already is that you are talking totally out of your backside. Don't worry, you are not fooling anyone.
All reasoning for evolution and billions of years is circular reasoning and not science.
This is it in a nutshell.
We know evolution and billions of years are true (conclusion is the assumption) and since we know evolution and billions of years are true (conclusion is the assumption) and such and such exists, it must have evolved because we know evolution and billions of years are true (restating the assumption as the conclusion).
Furthermore, any evidence that contradicts evolution and billions of years must be false because we know evolution and billions of years are true.
Furthermore, they have no real rational answer to the origin of anything. But they know it must have happened because it must have happened by evolution because they know that evolution and billions of years are true. And they are absolutely sure that the answers will one day be found because they know that evolution and billions of years are true.
Some will even use all debate 101 techniques to keep from answering the questions because they have no real rational answer to the origin of anything.
Nope, that is not the way that it is done.

And since you refuse to justify your questions then my post just refuted your ignorance because I have no need to show how incredibly ignorant your post was.

Can you tell us why you believe that your God is a liar?

SavedByTheLord

Of course you do. Where do you get these crazy ideas from? I know you don't want it any more obvious than it already is that you are talking totally out of your backside. Don't worry, you are not fooling anyone.

Nope, that is not the way that it is done.

And since you refuse to justify your questions then my post just refuted your ignorance because I have no need to show how incredibly ignorant your post was.

Can you tell us why you believe that your God is a liar?
Wow. Your post is a great example of circular reasoning.

How many amino acids did the first living creature have?