• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

Not at all.
Is is a revealing of their blatant double standards.

See, God gets a free pass.
Science has to prove everything to @SavedByTheLord's approval.

Problem is that SavedByTheLord refuses to learn anything.
As I have said evolutionists have God Almighty envy.
With creation all things are possible so nothing disproves creationism .
With evolution all is impossible. So the evolutionist invented their almighty god - lots of time.
According to evolution given enough time all is possible, but in reality that which is impossible is always impossible.

McBell

Resident Apapatheist
With evolution all is impossible. So the evolutionist invented their almighty god - lots of time.
According to evolution given enough time all is possible, but in reality that which is impossible is always impossible.
You do realize you are not taken seriously do to nonsense posts like the above, right?

SavedByTheLord

You do realize you are not taken seriously do to nonsense posts like the above, right?
But that is part of the circular reasoning that blinds all evolutionists and billions of years people.
Time does not make all things possible.
But with God all things are possible.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

At least you acknowledge that you are closed minded and that nothing will ever convince you of anything other then what you dogmatically have decided to believe on faith.

One can wonder what you are doing on a debate forum in that case though.
Sounds like you are just here to preach with your head lodged firmly into the ground.

Arguing strawmen is off course a good psychological defense mechanism to uphold your false baseless beliefs.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I already proved it false and evolution does not care about that.
What the scientific community doesn't care about is your opinion. But don't feel picked on. The biologists also don't care about the opinions of lay people who happen to agree with them, either. None of us is part of their debate, and they don't debate about the validity of the theory.
You've got it backward. What the religionists envy is the sway that the scientists hold over the discussion. The religious come to the scientists to decide how to reinterpret their scriptures.

The Catholics said goodbye to the six days of creation myth: "At the November 22, 1951, opening meeting of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, Pope Pius XII declared that the Big Bang theory does not conflict with the Catholic concept of creation."

And here's the pope rejecting biblical creationism: "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."

But not you. You're still a biblical literalist in conflict with a world that has moved on.
So chimps have 48 chromosomes, man only 46. Therefore man is not descended from chimps.
Correct. Man is not descended from chimps, but they are both descendants of a common ancestor with 24 pairs of chromosomes. The Bible writers didn't know that either, so you have that in common with them.
I did assume that the Bible is true but now have proved to be true
The creationists at the Discovery Institute made similar claims, all debunked now. There don't seem to be too many claims of irreducible complexity these days as was the case in their heyday, so, hopefully, they learned something and have moved on.

McBell

Resident Apapatheist
The creationists at the Discovery Institute made similar claims, all debunked now. There don't seem to be too many claims of irreducible complexity these days as was the case in their heyday, so, hopefully, they learned something and have moved on.
As has been so thoroughly demonstrated in this and a few other threads, being wrong only reinforces their belief they are right.

SavedByTheLord

What the scientific community doesn't care about is your opinion. But don't feel picked on. The biologists also don't care about the opinions of lay people who happen to agree with them, either. None of us is part of their debate, and they don't debate about the validity of the theory.

You've got it backward. What the religionists envy is the sway that the scientists hold over the discussion. The religious come to the scientists to decide how to reinterpret their scriptures.

The Catholics said goodbye to the six days of creation myth: "At the November 22, 1951, opening meeting of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, Pope Pius XII declared that the Big Bang theory does not conflict with the Catholic concept of creation."

And here's the pope rejecting biblical creationism: "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."

But not you. You're still a biblical literalist in conflict with a world that has moved on.

Correct. Man is not descended from chimps, but they are both descendants of a common ancestor with 24 pairs of chromosomes. The Bible writers didn't know that either, so you have that in common with them.

Well I do not follow the pope but God and I believe the word of God over the pope,

SavedByTheLord

You claim to follow God and believe the Bible, but given your demonstrated gross ignorance of the Bible, I have to wonder who it is you are actually following.
As usual you are wrong.
So do you believe that the Bible is the word of God?
if not you are worshipping Satan in some way or another and serve him.

McBell

Resident Apapatheist
As usual you are wrong.
Oh big surprise.
ANOTHER bold empty claim.

So do you believe that the Bible is the word of God?
I have as yet to see or hear anything to convince me it is.

if not you are worshipping Satan in some way or another and serve him.
It is my opinion that The Satan is much more likely to exist than your god.
But then, I do not subscribe to the Dante version of Satan.

SavedByTheLord

Oh big surprise.
ANOTHER bold empty claim.

I have as yet to see or hear anything to convince me it is.

It is my opinion that The Satan is much more likely to exist than your god.
But then, I do not subscribe to the Dante version of Satan.
Well I believe Dante had a weird view of hell.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do not follow the pope
The comment I addressed was, "I have said evolutionists have God Almighty envy." The pope speaks for over a third of Christianity, and the church accepting both the Big Bang and evolution theories from scientists shows which group is actually listening to which. The "evolutionists" as you like to call them are neither envious of nor even interested in what believers claim their gods say, but the reverse isn't true.
I believe the word of God over the pope
No, you believe the words of other men claiming to speak for gods that you read in a book and never heard from any god. If a god or gods exist, neither you nor any other human being know or could know anything about them, just what others say those gods told them to tell you.

GardenLady

You seem to be entirely unaware that the majority of Christians accept the scientific evidence supporting deep time and the evolution of life on earth (that is, descent with modification).

We don't need to be envious of God or those who believe in him. We believe in him ourselves. God is who; evolution is how.

SavedByTheLord

You seem to be entirely unaware that the majority of Christians accept the scientific evidence supporting deep time and the evolution of life on earth (that is, descent with modification).

We don't need to be envious of God or those who believe in him. We believe in him ourselves. God is who; evolution is how.
And Christ said that many would call Him Lord, Lord and not be saved at all.
And only few would find the narrow way.
So the majority is wrong.

BTW, it is a cosmic mess out there.
Venus rotating the wrong way.
Uranus rotating on its side.
Galaxy 4266 with its arms leading the galaxies rotation not trailing it.
Titan retrograde.

And this is just a small sample of this.

McBell

Resident Apapatheist
And Christ said that many would call Him Lord, Lord and not be saved at all.
And only few would find the narrow way.
So the majority is wrong.
Now that is one hell of a gamble.
To be in the minority for no other reason than God made mention the Majority will be wrong.
Better hope the minority you cling to is the right one...