• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Post #131 missed something that shows the poster did nit do their homework.
The original story was the Bible said "a bat is a bird"

So a list of fowl were given in Lev 11. Fowl just means any flying animal, not insects.

Now you're just making stuff up...

• noun Any of various birds of the order Galliformes, especially the common, widely domesticated chicken (Gallus domesticus).
  • noun A bird, such as a duck, goose, turkey, or pheasant, that is used as food or hunted as game.
  • noun The flesh of such birds used as food.
  • noun A bird of any kind.
  • intransitive verb To hunt, trap, or shoot wildfowl.

SavedByTheLord

Now you're just making stuff up...

• noun Any of various birds of the order Galliformes, especially the common, widely domesticated chicken (Gallus domesticus).
  • noun A bird, such as a duck, goose, turkey, or pheasant, that is used as food or hunted as game.
  • noun The flesh of such birds used as food.
  • noun A bird of any kind.
  • intransitive verb To hunt, trap, or shoot wildfowl.
And it used to mean a flying animal but not an insect.

But how do evolutionists explain how flight developed through evolution at least 4 times.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Post #131 proves your source is just plain flat out wrong, for you claim the word grass and it is not there....

It does, that has already been proven.

So a list of fowl were given in Lev 11. Fowl just means any flying animal, not insects.
The noun fowl usually means domesticated birds kept for eating or producing eggs. If your friend brings you eggs from the chickens she keeps in her back yard, you can say that she has pet fowl.​
Fowl comes from the Old English fugel, "bird," meant simply that — "bird." Today, fowl usually refers specifically to chickens or other kinds of domesticated birds that lay eggs or are raised to be eaten. Occasionally, fowl is used interchangeably with poultry, to mean the flesh of that same kind of bird when it's eaten; you could describe your family as being fond of pork, beef, and fowl.​

What was the first living creature? I will call it ImpossibleWithoutGod.
feel free to call it whatever you like.
You still have not answered your own question.
though I am not surprised you ran tail tucked once it was shown you are flat out wrong. [post#131}

What was its code?
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, start

What were the types of proteins did it have?
Mostly O-
though there is some evidence that AB+ may have also been present...

What was the code of each?
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, start

How many of each protein did it have?
At least one, but as many as 1000,000

What was the protective layer?
That would be the firmamament

How did it get water in, other ions in, and waste out?
the Big Flood.

How did it reproduce itself?
a tree fell on it and cut it in half.
Then each half regrew in two separate wholes

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
And it used to mean a flying animal but not an insect.

Post some support for your claim. No dictionary definition has what you claim.

But how do evolutionists explain how flight developed through evolution at least 4 times.

This is a step in the right direction... now you agree flight evolved I suggest you google it, there are some great websites that will explain better than I can.

SavedByTheLord

That's not to mention its stories of a talking serpent and a talking donkey, as well as its story of a man living inside the belly of a big fish for three days.
Serpent was Satan. He can appear as an angel of light. like the supposed Mary sightings.
The rest was done by the miraculous power of God.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

What was the first living creature? I will call it ImpossibleWithoutGod.
What was its code?
What were the types of proteins did it have?
What was the code of each?
How many of each protein did it have?
What was the protective layer?
How did it get water in, other ions in, and waste out?
How did it reproduce itself?
Arguing like a five years old doesn't help you.

SavedByTheLord

Arguing like a five years old doesn't help you.
And yet, i have proven God is the creator of all things and the Bible is the word of God 5x each.
And of course proven evolution and billions of years false many times.

There should be millions of chains of missing links. All are missing. Why?

They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?

There should be partially developed organs and systems in all individual creations that exist today and have eve existed. There are none. Why?

The odds against the above 2 facts are so vast that it is more than the odds against a very large specific amino acid sequence coming into being by natural processes.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And yet, i have proven God is the creator of all things and the Bible is the word of God 5x each.
And of course proven evolution and billions of years false many times.
Nope, that is a clear falsehood. You never proved anything. Why do you keep repeating statements that even you have to know are false?
There should be millions of chains of missing links.

Why should there be? The theory of evolution does not predict it. No creationist has ever justified that claim.
All are missing. Why?
No, we have plenty of transitional fossils. Too bad that you cannot follow the rules for demanding evidence.

They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?

They do. I already answered this and provided a link. New fossils are found every day. They are all "missing links" for some part of evolution.
There should be partially developed organs and systems in all individual creations that exist today and have eve existed. There are none. Why?

Because the theory of evolution does not predict that. You must have gotten that from some of the idiots at AiG. It is the sort of incredibly stupid error that they would make.
The odds against the above 2 facts are so vast that it is more than the odds against a very large specific amino acid sequence coming into being by natural processes.
Sorry, but until you can demonstrate that you can do math you do not get to make mathematical arguments. And there are several errors in that short claim of yours.