• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rabbi Reveils Name of the Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

David69

Angel Of The North
I was wondering if any Religion beleives that Jesus had kids?
Im sure if I were Jesus in his time that I would keep my marriage and kids a secret. I beleive Jesus had a child or sowed the seed when he was 31 in england. The Christians wont have any of that ovcourse but why did the romans invade England in 1 A.D? Makes me wonder!

I mentioned that I am a seeker. I seek veiws of all Religions and so far I beleive the Jews to be the closest to the truth as to who the Messiah will be. I doubt he will just apeer out of the clouds but will be born on earth but if this is the case that means to me the he has a relivent anscestor. And he is Jesus. So he must of had a child IMO

Any thoughts?

I feel that ben Joseph and ben David may be the same but Joseph has been and gone when David realised that part of himself. Just a thought
I also think that Joseph the dreamer (not the anti-christ) is also a part of him through visions i have had.

When I declared who I think I am to my Jewish Doctor I didnt realise that he should be offended but neither did I know that the Messiah declares himself to a Jew even though he doesnt fully understand it. Maybe the Doctor had good reason not to be offended when I mentioned Jesus.
I told him I would write down my visions and experiences for him and he apreciated the Gesture and now calls me friend! Strange.

But that belongs to my real messiah thread.

add... anyone know the sourse of this quote? :
I charge YOU, guide him back from the fearful land he is in with gentle care and please, do not judge, stigmatise or label him. I pray for your success and I pray for the Lord, our God, to help him.
amen.

This is important to me!

Thanks
David69

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
I am beleiving now that the rabbi did write the name yeshua and drew the crosses. if this is the case, why would such a person do this???

we know that Jesus didnt fulfill the prophecys and the jews were right in a way to dismiss Jesus/yeshua as there moshiach.

Jesus: I send forth my Angel... I am the ROOT and offspring of DAVID... WE ARE ONE!!!
To me he is telling that the angel he sends to testify to the nations is his second coming. through David and Davids children. Through d.n.a. so through David Yeshua fulfilles the prophecys!!!

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
Well unfortunately he was mistaken. The jesus of the christian religion is an impossibility as the moshiach. The prophecies concerning the moshiach are very detailed and specific. jesus didn't fit the bill, not could he.

Exactly and there have been numerous people claiming to be the 'messiah' before and since Jesus of Nazareth and some have even got famous like him as well (see: Sabbatai Levi). I also think that this new claim of the moshiach is the same as the rest. It's been 2,000+ years and yet here, we remain. It's also incredibly strange that such a senior, well studied Rabbi such as Rabbi Kaduri would allegedly write such a thing which is why I think it's inauthentic and a forgery to pervert his memory. Perhaps he went senile.

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
Exactly and there have been numerous people claiming to be the 'messiah' before and since Jesus of Nazareth and some have even got famous like him as well (see: Sabbatai Levi). I also think that this new claim of the moshiach is the same as the rest. It's been 2,000+ years and yet here, we remain. It's also incredibly strange that such a senior, well studied Rabbi such as Rabbi Kaduri would allegedly write such a thing which is why I think it's inauthentic and a forgery to pervert his memory. Perhaps he went senile.
doubt he was senile. he had been seeing "the angel" for a few years! pervert his memory lol no I think he was serious! I understand why he didnt want it reveiled until after his death because maybe people like yourself would have him swing for such perversion eh? why did so many jews then follow Yeshuua?

Jesus: I send forth my ANGEL... I am the ROOT and offspring of DAVID...WE ARE ONE!!! please pause for a minute and read that again!
MAYBE... I send forth my angel (a part of himself or spirit of) I am the root and offspring of DAVID... its very clear here that Jesus in spirit flows through every generation and is David and when david dies he will continue down the line.

DAVID has all his anscestors running through him and that includes joseph, joseph, king david, and all the branch back to the fatha. :yes: just my opinion though.

Suposing I am right, wont that change a thing for you? The cross symbolises "the Angel" search angel of the north! it is placed dierectly infront of the birthplace of your Moshiach I am willing to bet my own life on it as well!!!!
every single religion will have a bitter pill to swallow because thats what ultimetely brings the world together. No one group will lose face over the other.

David69

Angel Of The North
I am simultaneously the second coming of Christ AND the anti-Christ.

Now that that's settled....... /thread

well lets go into that then eh! it is the christians that see the Jewish moshiah as the anti-christ isnt it? Lucifers chosen one and the messiah are the same... one one person on the planet holds the codes and understands them well :)

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
While, looking back in the thread, I can understand some of the comments of my brethren but I think we should talk about this. Here is an interesting article about this written from a Jewish perspective:

Handwriting Analysis of Rav Kaudri's Note:
parshablog: Handwriting Analysis of Rav Kaduri's Note

Like the article says:

"To those following a link to this post. Please note: I think that Rav Kaduri was NOT talking about Jesus. And it is not acceptable Jewish belief to belief that Jesus was the messiah, for too many reasons to spell out here. This post just shows what I think is proof that he was writing about someone named Yehoshua. (And one of his close spokesmen is named Yehoshua.) But Yehoshua does NOT have to mean Jesus, as much as Christians may want it to. And if Rav Kaduri did mean Jesus, this would just mean that he was either (1) crazy in his old age, and/or (2) a closet heretic, and not someone who should be a role model for other Jews."

arimoff

While, looking back in the thread, I can understand some of the comments of my brethren but I think we should talk about this. Here is an interesting article about this written from a Jewish perspective:

Handwriting Analysis of Rav Kaudri's Note:
parshablog: Handwriting Analysis of Rav Kaduri's Note

Like the article says:

"To those following a link to this post. Please note: I think that Rav Kaduri was NOT talking about Jesus. And it is not acceptable Jewish belief to belief that Jesus was the messiah, for too many reasons to spell out here. This post just shows what I think is proof that he was writing about someone named Yehoshua. (And one of his close spokesmen is named Yehoshua.) But Yehoshua does NOT have to mean Jesus, as much as Christians may want it to. And if Rav Kaduri did mean Jesus, this would just mean that he was either (1) crazy in his old age, and/or (2) a closet heretic, and not someone who should be a role model for other Jews."

Brother I think there is no chance that Rav Kaduri would think that Jesus is the messiah, out of all the people and with the knowledge that Rav Kaduri had there is no chance that he would be a believer in Jesus. It all sounds to stupid to claim that he wrote Jesus in his letter. Christianity is so weak they constantly pick on Jews and forge ideas to prove their views but the question is to whom are they trying to prove something, to us Jews or to them selfs? lol

David69

Angel Of The North
ive tried to explain but yous are blind and deaf

any messianic jews wanna comment?

I think there was a lot more of the note. What about the angel and the crosses

Last edited:

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
ive tried to explain but yous are blind and deaf

Uh, excuse me? We're deaf and blind? Do you not realize the implications of your comments? Do you not realize how offensive your comments would be to a Jew? Do you not know of Rav Kaduri past this bogus article? He was a very well respected Rabbi and to sit here and claim that he was talking about Jesus of Nazareth or believed in him being the moschiach and all this is extremely offensive. Sorry, if we are not just going to be all smiles about this and accept this as solid fact when it very well may not be even true, who says it is? This is ridiculous, did you even read my link?

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
As I've already said, this topic really should be in a debate forum, perhaps a same-faith debate forum? David, you can request the staff to move it...

David69

Angel Of The North
Uh, excuse me? We're deaf and blind? Do you not realize the implications of your comments? Do you not realize how offensive your comments would be to a Jew? Do you not know of Rav Kaduri past this bogus article? He was a very well respected Rabbi and to sit here and claim that he was talking about Jesus of Nazareth or believed in him being the moschiach and all this is extremely offensive. Sorry, if we are not just going to be all smiles about this and accept this as solid fact when it very well may not be even true, who says it is? This is ridiculous, did you even read my link?

did I even read your link... yes I did!! deaf and blind!!! I was refuring to everyone is deaf and blind when it comes to my posts... am meant yous are disrespecting rabbi kaduri not me. ah know its a bitter pill to swallow and I didnt say that Jesus in his day was the messiah and I AGREE that he was not!!!! I have asked questions and all I get is people agrreing with other people that The Rabbi must gone senile or worse!!! If u want to avoid the topic, by al means do!
For your information my doctor is a orthodox jew and he actually takes time to listen to me and hes a no nonsence kinda guy and has he been offended. Not at all!!!
if you see my real messiah thread you will think my dr is an evil senile retard monster thing for even lidtening to me to but he is actuall a hight standing and piller of the local jewish community!!! he is well respected and loved and he calls me friend!!!! why is he not offended?

For your information I would love nothing more than to bring peace to the middle east, unite all jews so that they can carry out gods wiil and I am a non religious person!!! dont be to quick to judge any body!!!

and... Yona you tottally blanked my last response to your last post (44) if all yous can do is keep agreeing with each other about kaduris state of mind then theres no point you posting here at all.

Last edited:

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
בְּיָמָיו תִּוָּשַׁע יְהוּדָה, וְיִשְׂרָאֵל יִשְׁכֹּן לָבֶטַח וְזֶהשְּׁמוֹ אֲשֶׁריִקְרְאוֹ, יְהוָה צִדְקֵנוּ פ

Jeremiah 23:6.

David69

Angel Of The North
YONA:
Jeremiah 23:6.
and? so still no comment on above then? or dont you talk with gentiles!
rightiousness will be recognised!!! by ALL!!!

you beleive that he will be called my rightiousness? others beleive him to me imanuell!

al let u into a secret... only the wise that know God will see rightiousness in the real Moshiach and he is called DAVID!!! didnt u know? And this is the Angel that the wise/enlightened sage Kaduri Knew well!!!!!!

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
anyone know how I can contact kaduris grandson? there will be more information on "the angel " that identifies him.... ah feel it!

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
No!!! o well.

Another question: is ariel shannan been kept alive until the messiah/mashiach reveils himself???

Meh, I believe that Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Messiah... and Muhammad fulfilled Christ's "Spirit of Truth" that will come, and that Baha'u'llah fulfilled the Qur'an's Great Announcement and the Imam Mahdi...

But then again, what's more important is that we work for a better world and a more just, tolerant and equitable society for all. :D

Starsoul

Truth
Meh, I believe that Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Messiah... and Muhammad fulfilled Christ's "Spirit of Truth" that will come, and that Baha'u'llah fulfilled the Qur'an's Great Announcement and the Imam Mahdi...

But then again, what's more important is that we work for a better world and a more just, tolerant and equitable society for all. :D

I can discuss the bahaullah's non-mahdi qualities with you, and that he couldnt have been imam mahdi cuz he doesnt fulfill the criteria, and no-one has, to date, untill he himself will come. : )

Rakhel

Last I heard, and I may be wrong, Sharon was taken off life support, and sent home to die. However, much like his military career, he ain't going down with out a fight.

David69

Angel Of The North

That is very true!

The world will be a better place when it becomes one nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.