• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rabbi Reveils Name of the Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

David69

Angel Of The North
Last I heard, and I may be wrong, Sharon was taken off life support, and sent home to die. However, much like his military career, he ain't going down with out a fight.

He is hanging on for mashiach!! Then he can go and rest in peace, knowing that his people and the whole world will be in safe hands!
it wouldnt be right if say he was dead and just the machine kept him alive and switched off when mashiach arrived... I feel that this is not the case!
I pray to the Father that israel and palistine vote for peace soon! they need to look around at other neighbours to realise that it is time!!!

Please don't think bad of the late rabbi kaduri. He will not let you down! I give you my word. Yeshua/jesus is a sore point I know but as we know He didnt fullfill the prophecys but he did send forth his angel to testify and the mention of yeshua and the crosses he scribbled are not the cross that yeshua suposedly died on. It is the sign of the angel!!! The very angel that has been visiting him and will turn up in the flesh to fullfill the prophecys. This is hard to take in and kaduri is no idiot so please have faith.
Yeshua/Jesus... "I send forth mine angel to testify... I am the root and the offspring of David... We are one"!!! Please take the time to consider this!
Thanks
David.

I can discuss the bahaullah's non-mahdi qualities with you, and that he couldnt have been imam mahdi cuz he doesnt fulfill the criteria, and no-one has, to date, untill he himself will come. : )

Or even better; just do good deeds, worship God, believe in His signs and confirmations, and in being judged by the Supreme Judge Himself when we pass away. ;)

Let's just get along instead of focusing on the non-essentials. :D

Rakhel

David
Your idea of Moshiach and my idea of Moshiach differ drastically, and I will leave it at that.

David69

Angel Of The North
David
Your idea of Moshiach and my idea of Moshiach differ drastically, and I will leave it at that.
Thanks rakhel,
Arnt moshiach and mashiach different? I am on about Mashiach. If nobody wants to give veiws on the subject of this thread, then please dont chip in!
If you have veiws you want to share, then please do! :) would like to hear from Jews that beleive in jesus too!

Ps, take no notice of my Lucifer guise means to me only the communication. The stuff that brings the world together. Also I want to point out that I am for all Jews and that would get me a good kicking at home! So please dont think that I am taking the mickey!
Thanks
David.

Last edited:

Rakhel

Thanks rakhel,
Arnt moshiach and mashiach different? I am on about Mashiach. If nobody wants to give veiws on the subject of this thread, then please dont chip in!
Not sure what you mean, so I am going to assume you are just referring to the spelling.

If you have veiws you want to share, then please do! :) would like to hear from Jews that beleive in jesus too!
You will find many different views on who or what the Moshiach is, even within Judaism. Some say it will be one person, some say it is the whole Jewish population. If you want to look at it from a biblical point of view, the moshiach cannot come until the first generation is dead(think Moses and the Exodus)

Ps, take no notice of my Lucifer guise means to me only the communication. The stuff that brings the world together. Also I want to point out that I am for all Jews and that would get me a good kicking at home! So please dont think that I am taking the mickey!
Thanks
David.
You reminded me of the guy in the subway, carrying a sandwich board, hollering about the world ending tomorrow.

David69

Angel Of The North

I did see somewhere that explained the origin of the two different spelling but I cannot find it again. Doesnt matter, no biggie :)

Urrm, saying that, it makes a big difference in gematria :D

I wondered if ben Joseph was yeshua/jesus (suffering servant, pre-curser to ben david or something like that) I only thought the christians beleived that the messiah came on a cloud etc and the hebrews beleived he would be a human, lowly on a donkey!
Now yous should know my thoughts... Jesus (ben joseph) and his offspring (in future) through dna is Mashiach David!!! Do you see the simularity??

I have came across this this that peeked my interest and its simular to what I am on about!!!
Maran Yeshua is Mashiach ben Yosef and Mashiach ben David. As Believers in the Hebrew Bible, we believe that Maran Yeshua is both Mashiach Ben Yosef (the suffering servant – at His first coming) and Mashiach Ben David (the reigning King – at His second coming) [see Yeshayahu 52:13-15 - 53:12, Zecharyah 12-14]). He is also the Anointed Prophet, Priest (after Malki-Tzedek), and King as foreshadowed by other m’shichim (messianic figures) in the Tanach (Hebrew Scriptures).
Link:
The Meaning of the Word Mashiach | Beth HaDerech; Messianic Jewish Congregation, Toronto, Canada

You see! Maran yeshua is the mashiach!

Jesus: I send forth mine angel... I am the root and offspring of David, we are one!!!
Do yous understand me? :) ...yet!

David69

Angel Of The North
You reminded me of the guy in the subway, carrying a sandwich board, hollering about the world ending tomorrow.

Lol But my hollering is that the Jews will return to israel. The promised lands will be given to the jewish people and the whole world can seek the jews (if they choose to) to learn the one world religion! In the temple! The world will unite as one! No more wars or famine etc and neighbour will love the neighbour blardy blah! Mashiach wont allow the end of the world but the end of an age... a new beginning!

David

[youtube]-5WP1U4T27k[/youtube]
YouTube - The Promised One of All Ages

Baha'u'llah is the Promised One of All Ages... ^__^ He is the Messiah, the Second Coming of Christ, and the Imam Mahdi.

"For a Child is born unto us, a Son is given unto us; and the government is upon His shoulder; and His name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

That the government may be increased, and of peace there be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it through justice and through righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of HaShem of hosts doth perform this.
"

-- Isaiah 9:6-7

David69

Angel Of The North
[youtube]-5WP1U4T27k[/youtube]
YouTube - The Promised One of All Ages

Baha'u'llah is the Promised One of All Ages... ^__^ He is the Messiah, the Second Coming of Christ, and the Imam Mahdi.

"For a Child is born unto us, a Son is given unto us; and the government is upon His shoulder; and His name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

That the government may be increased, and of peace there be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it through justice and through righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of HaShem of hosts doth perform this."

-- Isaiah 9:6-7

Thank you for that. The only thing I understood is the 9 pointed star. 9 is the number of man and the number of the chosen one that rule them :) 3+3+3=9
What does the 9 pointed star mean to you please?
Thanks
David.

I dunno...

The number nine represents completion, perfection, completeness. It is the number of Bahá'u'lláh's name (Bahá = 9) and the number of the Greatest Name of God, Abhá ('Most Glorious').

There are also Nine great Manifestations of God: Abraham, Moses, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, the Báb, and Bahá'u'lláh. There are Nine Religions: Sabeanism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, the Bayání Faith and the Bahá'í Faith.

David69

Angel Of The North
I dunno...

The number nine represents completion, perfection, completeness. It is the number of Bahá'u'lláh's name (Bahá = 9) and the number of the Greatest Name of God, Abhá ('Most Glorious').

There are also Nine great Manifestations of God: Abraham, Moses, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, the Báb, and Bahá'u'lláh. There are Nine Religions: Sabeanism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, the Bayání Faith and the Bahá'í Faith.

Thats great! Thanks.
did you know that the nine times table adds to 9
18 8+1=9
27 2+7=9
36 3+6=9
45 4+5=9 etc etc

3+3+3 (the communication) =9
6+6+6 =9

Status
Not open for further replies.